Babysitting Sally

"Do you want more tea Queen (Y/n)?", Sally—who wore a pink princess dress and tiara—asked. You smiled and nodded, "Why, that would be splendid, Princess Sally!" She giggled and poured the imaginary tea into your pastel green teacup.
Toby was leaning against the doorway watching you guys play. Sally looked over at him. "King Toby! Why don't you join us?", She smiled up at him. "I–I don't kn–know about that, Sally..." "It's Princess Sally!" "... P–Princess Sally..."
You got up and made your way over to him. "C'mon King Toby," You said as you gently took his hand and lead him to the seat next to yours. He reluctantly sat down as your smile made him melt inside. You handed him a cosmic brownie, "Here you go, King Toby."
He took it and set it down on his pastel blue plate that Sally had set there. Sally giggled at the sight of you two staring at each other. "Are you guys gonna get married?", She giggled, putting an emphasis on 'married'. This caused you and Toby to snap out of your trance.
You both blushed fifty shades of red. (Lol) "I—Ah—Um—!", Both of you stammered. Sally snickered as you both stuttered. "Can I be the flower girl?", She asked 'innocently'. "Um. . ." "S–sure S–Sally," You stuttered as you blushed madly.
Toby stared at you. "Y–you wanna get m–married..?", He questioned. You fiddled with you fingers as you shifted uncomfortably. "D–don't you. . ?", You asked. He freaked out at the tone of your voice.
"YES! Of course I do! One day, I would love to marry you—!", He cut himself off because of his embarrassment. You grinned shyly at him. "Really..?", You asked excitedly. "...Yes..", He whispered. "AWWWWWE!", Sally practically yelled.
You laughed and you all continued with your game.

A/N: What a great fluffy ending. Lol I normally cringe at anything fluffy... At least when it happens in real life lol. Like, PDA? No thank you! Sorry, I'll stop. ANYWAYS! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! BA BAI! ;)