two

i hurriedly rushed out of the car, thanking the driver. i was practically running. i went up the lift and soon, i reached their dorm.

i pressed on the doorbell and knocked on the door. i hear some shifting before the door is actually opened.

"noona, he's drunk as hell.."woozi says with a sigh. "why did all of you let him drink?" i asked, shaking my head.

"we didn't. we have dino and hansol here, why would we?" wonwoo asks. "where is he?" i asked, breaking away from the topic.

"in his room." jeonghan says with a sigh as he walks into the living room. i nod, removing my shoes before i entered the house.

"noona, i'll make some coffee for you." seungkwan offers, standing up from the couch. "tsk, seungkwan-ah she's off limits, remember?"

his expression falls and he nods.

seungkwan always had this liking to me. seungcheol got upset with him because everywhere i went, seungkwan would cling to me.

seungcheol's the best friend that would get upset with you for hanging out with other people. i didn't mind. it was natural for us.

"i'll go ahead." i said, giving him a small smile. "i'll make the coffee instead." minghao says. i thank him before finally leaving them.

i knocked gently on seungcheol's door. "come in." i hear jun say.

i entered and greeted him with a wave. he nods, leaving the room. i sighed, going over to seungcheol who was laying on the floor with a few pictures in hand.

"cheol-ah." i called, making him lift up his head to give me a smile. i sighed, hanging my sling bag on one of the hooks that was up on the wall.

"have you sobered up?" i asked, walking over to him and sitting down. "a little." he says, shifting himself so he used my legs as his pillow.

my heart melted naturally as he did this. i smiled, stroking his cheek gently as he stared at me.

"how's the drama going?" he asks as he lifts his eyebrows. "about three more episodes until we're done." i said, making him smile.

but soon, his expression falls.

"until then, we have a few concerts. will you be able to be there?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "i've always tried my best to attend your concerts, seungcheol. what's different about now?" i asked.

he takes my hand and places it against his cheek.

"both of us are going big with our careers. you're going to meet people and i'm going to meet people." he says.

"have you met someone?" i asked, trying my best to stay happy. he shrugs. "she's nice i guess.. but she's our temporary manager while hyung-nim visits his family." he admits.

"she must be someone special to have caught your eye. the last girl was the volleyball team's captain." i said, giving him a chuckle. he sits up with a groan.

"aren't you mad at me?" he asks. i shook my head. "why would i?" he smiles, bringing me into a hug.

"hold on, why do you seem to be sober?" i asked, getting confused. he chuckles, giving me a smirk. "i knew you'd forget. i'm not a lightweight, jae." he says.

i sighed, rubbing my temples. "you really made me worry." i said, placing two of my fingers on his forehead and pushing him backwards. he chuckles, hugging me again.

"love you jae." he mutters as he places his chin on top of my head.

"love you too, seungcheolie."