four

"annyeonghaseyo.." i greeted sleepily as i held my phone against my ear. "lee jae eun. it's 1 in the afternoon, why are you still asleep?" seungcheol asks as he lets out a laugh.

"i had a whole day of interviews yesterday, cheol.. let me be." i whined, turning unto my side.

"yah. let's go out."

my eyes widened. "what?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "let's go for lunch. come on, i'm hungry." he complains. "i have a better idea." i said as i sat up.

"you buy the food and come over to mine." i suggested. "aish.. alright. alright. lazy bum." he says, letting out a sigh.

"i'll see you later." he says. i hum in response, saying a quick "bye." before hanging up.

------

i opened the door to see him holding two plastic bags as he removes his shoes.

i began to unlock the gate, letting him in. "i've missed you." he says, giving me a small hug before heading towards the living room.

i locked the gate and the door, placing the keys on the counter before following seungcheol.

"what did you buy?" i asked as i sat down in front of him. "black bean noodles. stir fried beef. and two milkshakes." he says proudly.

"woah. thanks oppa." i said, giving him a smile. "it's no problem, jae. think of it as my apology." i furrowed my eyebrows. "apology?" i questioned, only to have him nod.

i stared blankly at him, waiting for an elaboration.

"because i threatened to practically murder joo hyuk." he says, making me laugh. "it's alright.. that was almost a year ago." i said, giving him a smile.

"let's mix each other's noodles." he says, giving me one bowl of black bean noodles. i nod, seeing nothing wrong with that.

i stick my chopsticks in, stirring it around so that the sauce was dispersed.

"oh yeah.. you haven't told me." i brought up, looking up to him momentarily. "what haven't i told you?" he asks.

"who is she?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "ah.. well, her name's kim." he says as a smile grows on his face.

kim.. sounds familiar.

"you seem to be really happy with her." i said, nodding as i forced a smile. "well, i don't really know much about her so i can't really say that i do." he admits with a shrug.

"how were the boys with her?" i asked as i feared for the possible answer.

"they were alright.. it was actually fairly awkward. to be honest, i don't think she's that good of a manager." he admits.

i took my portion of noodles from him, giving him his.

"what do you mean?" i asked as i picked up some noodles and put them into my mouth.

"she acts more like a fangirl."

my eyes widened. "hold on.. did you say her name was kim?"

he nods.

i take out my phone, scrolling through my followers in search of her twitter handle.

"is this her?" i asked, pressing on the icon as i turned my phone to face him. his eyes widened.

"that's her.."

he quickly takes his phone out, calling the boys.

"get her out of the house, politely. she isn't a manager. she's a fan, jeonghan." he says in a panic.

after awhile of them trying to sort things out, seungcheol puts his phone down.

"sorry about that." he says, digging into his half eaten noodles. "i'm sorry for you, are you okay?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

he chuckles, nodding.

"you don't have to worry. i've got you anyway, right?" he says with a smile as he tilts his head up to look at me.

i could feel my cheeks redden as i nodded, looking away from him as i carried on eating.