seventeen

"we can't do that. manager-nim will take actions against all of us." minghao points out, as we shared our flawed plan.

we even brought seungcheol's girlfriend into this. i learnt that she was an actress as well. although she didn't appear publicly.

"does PD-nim, know about this arrangement?" i asked, looking at all of them. "PD-nim would never do this. it's really just hyung who dragged seungcheol into this, thinking it would be good." jeonghan says as he lets out a sigh.

then it hit me.

"guys.. i might have a plan." i said, making them all look towards me.

=========

"annyeonghaseyo." I greeted as i stepped into PD-nim's office, having seungcheol with him and the girl, whose name i learnt was Hana.

we all stepped in, greeting him as he gestured for us to sit.

"when i got the email from you, requesting some of my time i was a little worried. i thought you were going to quit." PD-nim says to me. I chuckle, shaking my head.

"this is very important to myself, seventeen and hana." i said, making him clear his throat as he grew serious

"how may i help?"

"two years ago, hana and i started our relationship which was publicised a few days after we talked." seungcheol starts, which PD-nim was aware of, confused as to why seungcheol brought it up.

"are you arranging for a wedding or?" PD-nim asked, making us all shake our heads.

"the relationship that started, is fake. it was arranged by seventeen's manager." PD-nim's eyes widened upon hearing this.

"he threatened seventeen's disbandment, hana's career and my career as well. saying that if seungcheol did not agree to his proposal for a fake relationship, we'd all suffer." i said, as his shocked expression turned angry.

"all of this, without my consent?" PD-nim questioned. we nod.

"i will certainly deal with this, do not worry. as for the fake relationship, i trust that you'll be able to plan on how to break it off nicely without any major issues." PD-nim says as he types away at his computer and begins to send out calls.

we nod, ensuring him that we could handle this.

"i'll get you a new manager in no time. don't worry, seungcheol. i'll make sure seventeen is in good hands." PD-nim says, giving him a smile.

with that, we left his office and went back to the dorm while hana went off to do some other things.

"now unto a simple ending. delete all the publicity pictures and such that was posted on your account and ask hana to do the same." jun says.

"good idea." i said, giving him a highfive. "what about the fans? they'll be asking questions, for sure." seungcheol points out.

"answer them as if it was a real break up. extremely confidential." dokyeom says.

"alright, i'll call hana." seungcheol says as he goes to the kitchen.

then all eyes were on me.

"what?" i asked with an awkward chuckle while i remained sandwiched by joshua and woozi.

"always so naive." mingyu says with a sigh. "yah, i'm older than you." i said, pretending to scold him. "ne, noona." he says with a chuckle.

"after this, what do you plan on doing?" dino asks, bringing the subject back.

"i'll go home.. take a nap-" "aish. he means with you and seungcheol." jun says.

"oh.. i don't know." i said with a shrug.

"it's fine. we have it all planned out." wonwoo says, making my eyes widen. "we've got it all settled." seungkwan says.

"consider the problem, solved." seungcheol says, coming back with a wide smile.