nine

"are you back home already?" i asked seungcheol through skype. "yup, just arrived." he says as i see him taking his keys out.

"lee jae eun, what do you have planned for tomorrow?" he asks as he steps into the dorm.

"i have two shoots before i go over to your m/v filming." i told him, flipping through my planner.

"want me to bring you breakfast?" he asks, giving me a smile. "would you? you'll probably oversleep." i said with a chuckle.

"it's okay noona, we'll make sure he's up and ready!" i hear someone shout. "aish. every time i get some time alone with you, they always butt in." seungcheol complains.

"hyung, she's our friend too." mingyu says, getting into frame. "annyeonghaseyo." i greeted, giving him a smile.

"well, you guys will have to get used to me taking her away now that we're dating." seungcheol says casually, not putting much thought into it.

my eyes widen as i heard a loud chorus of reactions.

"i called it!"
"aha, yeah right! pay up, losers!"
"hyung, you're terrible."
"noona! does this mean i don't have a chance anymore?"

seungkwan's comment catches seungcheol's attention. "watch out, jeju boy." he says, shaking his head. "noona. your cheeks are so red!" mingyu says, pointing it out.

seungcheol looks over to me and chuckles, supporting his chin with his hand as he watched me.

"aish. you didn't have to say it, mingyu." i whined as i tried to hide my face with my blanket.

-----

i entered their location for the music video filming quietly, greeting the staff with bows.

i sat down on one of the benches as i watched them lip-syncing to the song.

"alright, take five!" the director shouts.

i smiled, as i watched them exchange words of encouragement.

"hyung, she's here!" someone says, making seungcheol look all over the place for me.

his eyes finally land on me and a smile grows on his face as he walks over to me. "how were the photoshoots?" he asks as i stand up. "the heater was spoiled so it was freezing." i said with a chuckle.

"well, we're out in the open now. you're wearing two layers." he points out. i nod, letting out a sigh.

"there's a coat in my car, you can use it." he says, pointing to the familiar vehicle. "it's fine." i assured him with a smile.

"hyung! we want to talk to her too, bring her over here!" woozi says. he sighs, nodding as he wraps an arm around me.

i smile as dino comes running for a hug. i opened my arms and smiled. "you saw her a few days ago, dino." jeonghan says with a chuckle. "tsk. does that mean i can't hug her?" dino complains.

"alright, let's go get you something from the snack table. you must be hungry." seungcheol says. they nod, giving into their hyung.

and as we reach the snack table, he whispers. "we're gonna have to be careful now." i furrowed my eyebrows. "about?" i asked.

"i mean.. we're dating.. and you know." he says with a nervous chuckle. i burst out laughing, shaking my head.

"no worries. i'm fully capable of 'being careful'" i quoted. "i know you are, i'm not." he whines, making me laugh even more.

"just be more aware of who's around. you'll do fine." i said, as i picked up a donut.

he smiles, looking at me as i bite into it. "what?" i asked, lifting an eyebrow. "you look pretty." he says, using a hand to lean on the table.

"stop looking at me." i whined, hiding my face with a plate as he laughs. i feel my heart beat faster as he takes the plate from me.

"we sound like a teenage couple. this is so weird." he says, shaking his head. "you're weird." i said, sticking my tongue out.

"i'm dating someone as childish as you.. okay, maybe i am weird." he says, earning a flick on the forehead from me.

"alright, break's over!"

he looks around quickly, before leaning in to kiss me on the cheek before running off, leaving me with a wink.