eight

"the place is really nice for photoshoots." i said as i looked around. he nods, agreeing with me. "let's have one then." seungcheol says with a chuckle, taking my camera out from his bag.

"hey! i was looking for that." i said, laughing as he casually uses it. "i sort of forgot to return it to you after that school project." he says with a guilty chuckle.

i rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "of course you did. i'll take pictures of you first." i said, taking it from him and removing the lens cover.

i brought the camera close to my eye and shut the other, waiting for him to strike a pose.

and of course, him being the photogenic guy he is, the poses came naturally to him.

he looked absolutely angelic. the sun shined on him, making his eyes light up. it was so beautiful.

back then, he'd be running around with spaghetti sauce all over his cheeks and mango puree in his hands. and now.. well, just look at him.

my choi seungcheol has grown up.

he's no longer that boy at the playground who accidentally pushed the swing way too hard and made me fall down.

he's the guy who's making it really hard not to fall for him.

but what can i do?

he's always been like this.

he's childish with a mixture of him being a leader and overprotective over his loved ones.. it fascinated me how someone could be so confusing.

he fascinated me..

"your turn!" he says excitedly, exchanging places with me. i stood there, trying to duplicate his poses.

"aish.. it doesn't work on you." he says with a disappointed sigh. "yah!" i scolded, making him laugh. "i'm kidding, you're pretty!" he says in a baby voice.

i rolled my eyes, letting out a chuckle.

"woah. woah. careful there, people might try to steal you from me." he says jokingly as he begins to playfully hop from different angles, trying to take ridiculous pictures of me.

"oppa, you're embarrassing me." i said, shaking my head. "good." he says with a devilish smirk before hooking arms with me and running off to another spot, dragging me along with him.

------

"woah.. it feels good to finally have a day like this." i said with a smile as we walked together.

"let's go out more together then." he says, looking over to me with a smile. i returned the smile, only for it to drop once he looked away.

"was that your main purpose for today?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "what?" he questions as he sips on his iced coffee.

"you brought me out today.. because you knew that joo hyuk would bring me out if you didn't." i said, as i looked over to him.

"he can bring you out if he wants, jae. it's his decision." he says with a shrug. "i could have brought anyone else."

"there you go again, do you even think before you say things?" i asked, grabbing him by the arm, stopping him.

"jae.. what's wrong?" he asks.

"am i some toy to you?" i asked as my eyes began to water. "i'm not some toy to fight over." i said as i watched his expression drop.

"i just said that i could've brought anyone else today. i mean i don't care if he brings you out or not." he says, clarifying his sentence.

"say that instead because you sound like an arrogant jerk." i spat, eyeing him up and down.

"aigoo.. there you go again.. getting all emotional." he says with a sigh, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me against his chest.

"you make me feel like i'm of no relevance to you." i sniffled, looking down to my shoes.

"jae eun-ah." he calls, making me look up. "you don't have to worry," he begins, as takes one hand up to my cheek, stroking it delicately.

"from now on.. it's just you." he says with a smile.

"choi seungcheol likes the emotional over dramatic lee jae eun." he says with a smile.