five

"jae eun-ah, let's go for some coffee." joo hyuk says, gesturing me over to him. "okay." i said, grabbing my bag off the table top and following behind him.

"you know, it's really a shock that you don't bother to get a license. you're capable to driving responsibly anyway." he says with a shrug as we get into his car.

"the money spent on maintenance for a car, repairs and gas adds up, oppa." i told him with a chuckle, shaking my head as he began to drive.

"it's not that expensive, jae eun. plus, you have a job that can pay for this remember? idol or regular worker, you can get a car." he points out.

"aigoo.. you sound like my mother, stop nagging me." i complained, letting out a sigh.

"it's true!" he whines. i laugh, shaking my head. "i chose not to get a car. don't be salty about it just because you've spent more money on your car than on yourself." i said, sticking out my tongue.

"that's very true." he says with a sigh, shaking his head.

i take out my phone as it vibrates.

seungcheol :
- where are you?

i shrugged it off, deciding to respond.

me :
- in the car with joo hyuk oppa, going to get coffee. why?

"who's that?" joo hyuk asks. "seungcheolie.. he sounds pissed." i said, as i waited for a response. "did you do something?" he asks with a chuckle.

"ani.. i haven't done anything."

seungcheol :
- normally, you'd expect your best friend to help move out things from a dorm they're being forced to transfer out of.

"aigoo.. he's such a drama queen." i said, shaking my head.

me :
- oppa. there's thirteen of you, including yourself. and you guys began moving things out three days ago. it's not my fault all of you suck at time management.

and as you can see, i was not happy. he was just taking his frustration out on me because i wasn't there and i was with joo hyuk.

"alright, let's go before you scream and people think i'm kidnapping you." joo hyuk says, nudging me gently. i nod, unbuckling my seatbelt and turning my phone off.

"wow.. is it that serious?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"he's getting upset over me not being with him. but it's completely fine for him to be with other girls. what is this?" i asked as i found it extremely hypocritical.

"alright.. cool off hothead." he says with a chuckle, tugging me by the arm into the shop.

"two iced white chocolate mocha frappes please." joo hyuk orders.

"it's on me." i said, swiping my card down before he even took out his wallet. "i've got a reputation to keep up." he says, rolling his eyes playfully.

"and you've also got a car to maintain." i said with a proud smirk, making him glare at me.

"remind me why we're friends again?" he asks, making me laugh. "because we agreed that-" "okay, no need for that, little miss flashbacks." he says, covering my mouth with his hand.

"do you think that you'll be able to drink this in my car without spilling it everywhere?" he asks as he takes the cups off the counter top.

"i'm not that clumsy." i said, shaking my head. "yeah and i'm the pope." he says, staring at me blankly. i rolled my eyes, shaking my head as i walked out of the shop, following behind him.

"let's sit here instead." he says, placing it down on the outside tables. "the weather's really nice." i said as i looked up to the sky to see that the sun was beginning to set.

"how pretty." he says, making me nod as i looked over to him to find him looking directly at me.

his eyes widen and he looks away, grabbing his coffee as he sips nervously.