seven

"this way, ma'am." a security guard says as he brings me along a path to meet up with the boys. i entered the door with 'seventeen' written on it.

"annyeonghaseyo." i greeted as i stepped in, bowing to the staff.

i sat down on the couch while i waited for the boys to flood in. "noona!" i hear someone shout.

i turn over and see dokyeom, giving me a smile. and immediately, the others rush in and begin to squish me in a hug.

"excuse you, the most important one is here." seungcheol says jokingly as they dispersed, bringing me into a tight hug.

i let out a sigh, giving into him as i wrapped my arms around him.

"i'm sorry for getting upset with you." he whispers. "it's fine.. just don't do that again, please." i said weakly. he nods, pulling away. "i promise." he says with a smile.

-----

i covered my eyes, blocking them with my hand from the sun while the fans crowded around the van.

"let her through." the security guards said repeatedly, trying to block them off to create a path for me.

i tried to keep my arms close to me, hugging my bag. i was a little scared when it came to this.

and out of nowhere, a fist hits me on the side of my face, hard.

"that's what you get, whore!" i hear her shout while she was being brought away by a guard.

"unnie! are you okay?"
"omo. did that really just happen?"
"unnie!"

i held the side of my face, entering the building and rushing to the bathroom. my eyes widened as i saw a blue-black bruise forming.

my eyes began to water as the pain worsened. i wipe my tears, fanning myself to calm down.

i grabbed my phone out of my bag and called seungcheol.

"o-oppa." i squeaked. "jae? what's wrong?" he asks, as i hear the background noise soften. "this girl punched me.. it really hurts.. i don't know what to do."

"i'm on my way."

------

"jae." i hear seungcheol say. i look over to him, holding an ice pack against my face. "hey." i answered.

"didn't you have security?" he asked worriedly. "of course i did.. but..i don't know." i said with a sigh. "have you reported this to your manager?" he asks.

i shook my head. "stay here and rest." he says, pointing to me as he stands up and takes his phone out.

he seemed to be so concerned.

as if i was bleeding profusely.

"the swelling has gone down." the nurse says, giving me a small smile. i nod, looking in a small handheld mirror.

"he cares for you very much." she says, catching my attention. "yeah.. we're best friends." i said, giving her a smile.

"really? doesn't seem like it to me." she says with a chuckle. "yeah. i'm not his type." i said, giving her a small smile.

"aigoo.. do all you youngsters still use this 'type' thing? how unfortunate." she says with a sigh.

i chuckle, shaking my head as i looked away.

my phone vibrates, making me take it out.

i open a notification from twitter.

@SVTS.Coups : Whether an Anti or a Stan, we've always respected your decision. All we ask is that you respect that we are human beings as well and we do not deserve to be abused like this. I'm disappointed.

i see that seungcheol had quoted from a seventeen fan page showing an article of me getting punched.

@17CaratWorldwide : Carats are on the look out, don't worry SVT Oppas! Stay Strong Jae Eun Unnie!

attached to that, was the article.

i sighed, knowing seungcheol wouldn't keep quiet about this. he came back and sat back down.

"remove the ice pack." he tells me, taking my hand away. i bring the handheld mirror up to look at myself as well.

the swelling was gone, but you could see a tiny bit of the blue-black bruise.

"please take care of yourself." he says, holding my hands into his.

"you have no idea how much it worries me to see you like this." he says with a sigh, bringing me into a hug.