six

"hey noona." hoshi greets as i answered the phone. "hey hosh.. what's up?" i asked as i slipped under my sheets.

"did you and seungcheol hyung fight? he's been in a terrible mood since about 6pm." he asks.

"it's nothing, don't worry about it hosh." i said, trying my best not to involve the others into a petty argument. "okay. will you be coming over any time soon?" he asks. "hmm.. maybe. it depends on my schedule. i certainly will, if i'm free." i said, making him cheer.

"noona! come to our fansign tomorrow." i hear seungkwan say. "should i? where is it?" i asked, realising i was on speaker.

"the usual room." i hear joshua say. "alright, i'll see what i can do."

then an idea came to mind.

"joshua, vernon. how is he doing?" i asked in english, knowing very well that the members would take some time to understand what i was saying.

"he's been in some type of mood as of now. you guys fought, didn't you?" joshua asks with a chuckle. "it isn't my fault." i complained.

"noona, you know how hyung is. he's always over protective of you. especially you." vernon says.

"i'm protective of him as well. he's just being unreasonable." i said with a sigh.

"do you guys mind if we go into the room?" joshua asks the rest. i hear a few responses and shifting.

"you'll have to talk to him at some point, right?" vernon asks. "i know." i said with a sigh.

"but why is it that it's always me who has to understand him. why can't he, for once, try and understand me?" i asked.

"jae eun-ah. both of you are extremely stubborn, i have no idea how the both of you ended up being friends, it confuses all of us." joshua says with a sigh.

"but if it's one thing i know about the both of you, it's that you won't let your friendship end just like this." vernon says, making me smile.

"hansol-ie's becoming so wise." i said proudly. "noona." he cooes, getting shy. i laugh along with joshua, shaking my head.

"alright, i'll see you all tomorrow. bye." i said, smiling as i waited for their response. "bye.. we'll look forward to seeing you."

-----

"has anyone seen my best friend?" seungcheol asks into the mic as i watched from the control room.

the control room's windows were made such that you could see them, but they couldn't see you. i guess i was thankful for this.

"i saw her coming into the building!" someone shouts.

"ah.. really? did she look happy?" he asks as he fiddles with a badge in his hand

"she looked nervous!"

he chuckles, shaking his head. "where's jae eun-nie?" jeonghan calls, eyeing the crowd.

"oppa! how did you meet her?" someone asks.

"our parents used to ask each other to babysit the other, so we always had playdates as little toddlers." he explains.

"woah.. talk about friendship goals." wonwoo says, earning a few laughs. "noona! if you can hear us, give us a sign please." minghao asks.

just then, a staff member hands me a mic.

"annyeonghaseyo." i said, earning squeals from the fans as smiles slowly grew on each of their faces. "noona! you actually made it!" vernon says excitedly.

"wouldn't miss it for the world." i said, making them smile even wider. "jae, are you mad at me?" seungcheol asks. "yeah." i answered simply, not wanting to ignore him in front of his fanbase.

"we'll talk about this later, okay?" he asks. "yeah." i answered.

"do all of you want to see her?" woozi asks. "yes!" they all shout.

"sorry guys, no can do." i said as i saw that it would turn this into some sort of collaboration between seventeen and myself.

"hey josh. keep the show to yourselves please. keep it to be about you guys." i said in english. he nods, understanding.

"alright, our jae eun has to go. everybody say bye." joshua says, giving the fans a big smile.

the boys followed through, saying goodbye as well.

vernon and joshua slowly spread the message to all of the members to say that i was still here.

i turned the mic off and handed it back to the staff.

"if you're still here, jae. thanks for being amazing." seungcheol says, making the fans squeal.

i smiled, knowing this was half of his apology. but of course i always accept his apologies.

he means way too much to me.