• 1

I listen to the sound of my sneakers hitting the marble floors and how it makes a rather irritable noise, silencing everyone that stands in the hall.  Ignoring all the piercing stares I glance down at my schedule and smile when I see I have Mrs. Jackalin for first period-- my favorite teacher. Taking a sharp turn towards my class I stop in the door way and take a second to let my eyes roam over everyone who stares at me as a sinister smile takes over my face.

"This year's gonna be fun, no?" They all nod their heads vigorously and I nod my head before walking into the class and sitting in the far back corner near the window. Now, now, I don't want you to think I'm one of those evil mean girls who rules the school, I am better than that, well I assume so anyhow.

"Well you're here early Lulu" Mrs. Jackalin states while looking at her delicate wrist watch.

"Well what else could I say, couldn't wait to see my favorite teacher." I smile at her as she rolls her eyes and laughs.

Mrs.Jackalin is a petite woman in her early forties with long auburn hair and flawless tan skin. Her hazel eyes always hold a hint of happiness and you will always find a smile stitched onto her face. She's one of those teachers that's very understanding with her students and you can't help but to laugh when she laughs.

The warning bell rings and very few students enter the classroom taking seats in the front row and of course Mrs. Jackalin greets them with her award winning smile. The second bell rings as more students pore into the classroom pushing past each other. A few jocks smirk at me as they take their seats and I just wink at them causing a pink tint to form on their cheeks. Kicking my feet up onto my old desk, I smirk at the walking Barbie doll who is staring at me with a frown and her pink purse on her elbow.

"Ahem this is my seat." She sneers. Everyone let me introduce you to the one--the only--Kylie Justice, the only girl in this place that no one can stand. That one obnoxious girl that every school has, you know the girl that is most likely to piss off anyone and everyone she comes into contact with.

"I'm sorry I don't believe I see the name 'bleached- blonde Barbie written on this desk." I say in a sweet tone, making her face a very vibrant pink. Everyone stays quiet as they watch this whole issue unfold, including Mrs. Jackalin.

"Excuse me? You're one to talk!" Kylie scoffed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey my hair is natural. But I mean if it makes you feel better then tell yourself whatever you like." I jeer, the smirk never leaving my face until she stomps off to sit near the jocks who just flashed her a small grin before looking at each other with a mischievous glint in their eyes.

~

The lunch bell rang and boy was I ecstatic that I could finally get a break from these classes. Walking over to my locker, I rammed my books inside and slammed it shut, causing a few students to stare at me with annoyed looks. Rolling my eyes, I lifted my shoulders in what I thought was an apologetic shrug and digged through my bag for my phone.

"Leave me alone." I heard a gruff voice say. I peeked over my shoulder and that's when I saw a guy cornered by the schools three idiots-- Jax, Jace, and Quince. These three are the schools pretty boys who are complete meatheads and flirt with every breathing female willing to open their legs for them. Pathetic right? Walking over to them and pushing through the twins, they stopped messing with, who I'm assuming is a new kid, and stared at me with narrowed eyes.

I grab the new kids' arm and dragged him to the lunch tables with me, letting go when we reached a vacant blue metal table. Sitting down on the bench, I dig in my backpack for the sandwich I made and smiled when I grasped the cold plastic wrap that contained my love.