(16)

Lulu's P.O.V.

I carefully pick up the pans and quietly tip toe down the stairs looking for the boys. Living room? Nope. Bathroom? Nope. Both of the boys room? Nope. A loud crash from the kitchen is heard as I quietly run down the stairs and slowly peak through the crack in the kitchen door. I cautiously peak through and find the boys whispering -- more like quietly yelling--and I manage to make out a few words.

"We're dead if she finds us!" Cam whisper yells.

"No crap Sherlock!" Ryder says as I imagine him throwing his arms in the air. I giggle slighty, but clamp my hand over my mouth as I realize it's quiet. The kitchen door slowly opens and I hit who ever it is with the pan.

"Oww!" He groans with a loud thump. I open the door and see Cam on the floor while rubbing his temples. I put the pans away before walking back to Cam.

"You good Cam?" I ask while glancing at his forehead.

"I would be better if I didn't get hit with a pan." He mutters.

"That's nice." I say in a sarcastic tone. He rolls his eyes as we get up and look at Ryder standing in front of the fridge eating my Nutella strawberries. Cam gives him that 'Run before she kills you' look.

"Ryder.." I say in a sickly sweet voice.

"Yes?..." Ryder says, with his voice laced in uneasiness.

"How many of my strawberries did you eat?"

"3?" He questions. Without warning I lunge at him and he swiftly moves as I crash into the fridge door. Ryder runs out the kitchen as I get up and tackle him.

"Sorry cupcake.." He trails off.

"What?" He rolls over so he is sitting on top of my thighs as he holds my hands above my head and pins me to the white carpet floor.

"I could stay like this all day cupcake." He smirks. I twist my arms as he releases his grip, and roll over so I am sitting on top of his thighs and pinned his hands beside his head.

"I prefer it this way." I smirk, whilst getting off of him and walking up the stairs.

***********************

I take a quick glance in the mirror as I admire my grey cropped top, my light pink cropped letter man jacket, black distressed jeans, and white Vanz. Being the lazy person I am, I pull my black hair into a high pony tail.