EIGHT

>EDITED 12/1/17<

Lulu's P.O.V.

I inhaled the sweet citrus smell of the roses before looking back up at him with an arched brow. "What are these for?" I inquired as he chuckled at my question.

"Think of it as a thanks." Aaron smiled at me, so I mutely nodded even though I had zero-- zilch-- understanding of this. We walked in the empty halls, side by side, and then it hit me.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" He waved his hand at me dismissively. I should pry, but I wouldn't want anyone prying into my business so it's best if I stay as quiet as these corridors.

"Heard about your fight." I groaned and then face palmed myself, how could I forget? Maybe it Kylie hadn't opened up her mouth she wouldn't be unconscious, but in all honesty I did do her a favor so since I pretty much arranged her face so it was actually symmetrical.

We decided to ditch and go to the ice cream shop down the road to talk where no nosy students can overhear us and start rumors. Aaron muttered something as we got into his car which caused me to stare at him with a curious face.

"I said nothing so don't worry about it." He brushed me off for the second time in less than an hour, everyone clap for this new record.

The drive was full of us laughing at each others singing and over the fact that most of the people at our school care about nothing but drama and gossip. I smiled when I saw there was only a little elderly couple eating ice cream and smiling at each other. We walked inside, grinning like idiots until the grumpy old lady behind the register opened her mouth. I ignored her rude comments and ordered, we got them as I stuck my tongue out at the old lady before we started walking towards the booth in the back. I couldn't help but to stare at the cute elderly couple, but that was before the old man looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Ey, kid's now a day skipping school and doing what not." The old man tsked which made me scowl at him until Aaron dragged me towards the booth. I attacked my ice cream with the pink plastic spoon until it was deflated.

"Old people need to get some manners." I mumbled which caused Aaron to go into a fit of laughter and I groaned before shoving a big amount of ice cream into my mouth.

"You have a little something right there." Aaron pointed to the corner of his mouth and I wiped the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand until he leaned closer and swiped his thumb on the opposite corner or my lip.

His eyes bore into mines as he slowly inched closer and closer towards my lips, but I shot out of my seat quicker then a road runner and stood there, staring down at Aaron. When he realized I wasn't in front of him with my lips against his, he quickly retracted back into his seat and stared at the ice cream.

"I think we should get back..." I trailed off as he stood up and scratched the back of his neck, slowly.

"Yeah.."

*******************

The rest of the drive to school was very awkward and as soon as he parked the car, I ran out of the car and into the girls locker room since I had P.E. for this period. No one was in the girls locker room so I'm assuming that either P.E. hasn't started or I'm late. Probably the second one. I changed into the uniform before jogging towards the gymnasium and pushing the doors open with all my force which caused a huge noise and everyone stared at me.

"Nice of you two to join us." Mr. Meyer said as he glared at me, but then when I heard two, I turned around and there was Aaron standing in all his glory. "Take a seat."

We nodded and sat on the top bleacher as everyone cleared space for us. The whole time Jax was glaring daggers at Aaron who was returning the favor as none of them blinked nor broke eye contact with each other. Jax looked away with a scowl making us laugh and then we talked as if Aaron just hadn't tried to kiss me a while ago. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment thing, yeah it was just in the heat of the moment.

"Today we will be sparing, but I will pick your partners." Mr.Meyers announced as everyone groaned at the last part. Jax and his sidekicks kept whispering to each other while casting a few glances at me, and evenually I got tired of it and raised my hand high in the air. "Yes, Ms.Dursilla?"

"Can Jax be my sparring parter?" I begged as he sighed while removing his worn out baseball cap, showing off his shiny bald head.

"Ms.Dursilla I'm afraid I can't--"

"Please?" After begging and begging he finally gave in before setting out the mats and telling us to partner up.

I walked down the stairs towards Jax and porpusily bumped my shoulder into his as I heard the twins tell him a quick good luck before they walked off to their partners. Jax and I took our stances on the mat and I gave him a small smirk, showing that he will not win this, even if I have to die. I know I'm being over dramatic, point is, he isn't going to win this.

Jax managed to land a blow on the side of my stomach, causing some air to get knocked out of him, but I regained my composer as we kept circling each other like eagles waiting to strike.  I manage to leave a mark on his jawline and we spent the whole hour sparring and I can proudly say, I won as I pinned him to ground and punched him until he tapped out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah! Lulu and Aaron almost kissed? Who do you guys ship so far?

Alu (Aaron and Lulu)

Jalu (Jax and Lulu)

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thx!

~XoXo Jayy