SIX

>EDITED 11/24/17<

Lulu's P.O.V.

"No." I abruptly stand up before walking away in the direction towards my balcony so I can put as much distance between Jax and I because at this moment I want to do more then push him off of my roof.

"Wait, Lulu." He runs over and tugs on my elbow before I shake him off and narrow my eyes at him. "Why not?"

"Why not?" I scoffed in disbelief and placed my hands on his chest before pushing him backwards. "You left me when I needed you most for your two idiots of best friends. When my father died not once did you even look at me. You didn't even come to my house!" Tears started to burn my eyes, but I blinked them back. I was strong enough to not cry, he isn't worth my tears, Jax doesn't even deserve one tear that wants to fall from my eye.

"I'm sorry, Lu. That's why I'm asking for one date. So we can catch up." The tear was threatening to spill, and I laughed a sinister laugh with tears rolling down my cheeks. Hunched over and clutching my stomach, I wiped the tears away until I sobered up from my laughs.

"Here's some advice. You, Jax, are not boyfriend material and never will be." I said my words with such a cold tone I watched as he visibly  flinched.

"Three days so I can at least prove you wrong."  It's funny how we're arguing in the darkest of mornings when everyone else is asleep in bed.

"Prove me wrong?" I fold my arms over my chest and lean so I'm shifting more of my weight onto my right leg. "Fine, three days."

"Thank--" I put my hand up, silencing him as he shut his mouth and stayed quiet for me to continue.

"Rules. No flirting with any girls, no touching any girls in any way, and don't label me as your girlfriend. Fail or break any of these rules our deal is off." I hopped off the roof and onto my balcony before walking into my room and locking the door behind me.

I couldn't care less what he had to say in all honesty, if he had any objections he could write it on a paper and stick it in something that looks eerily similar to a trash can. This is a game and I sure as hell was going to make sure he didn't win. Just because we had a past doesn't mean anything to me. Life is never fair and it never will be, he needs to know he messed up long ago for never repairing our broken amends. It's about time he gets what he deserves, no?

************************

Surprisingly Jax gave me a ride to school this morning and Cam wasn't the happiest to see him, nor was he angry-- if anything he was neutral. People had sent us questioning glances the moment we stepped foot onto campus and it wasn't a surprise that rumors started to spread. What should I have expected? A banner with balloons saying how happy they are and a bunch of congratulations?  No, this is high school, not some fictional life in which life is perfect.

At lunch Aaron was pretty much questioning everything about Jax and I, and I can't blame him. I would want to know too. He was pretty silent the time at lunch since Jax and his best friends were sitting with us at lunch-- the twins apologized to Aaron but he would nod his head and continue to act as if they weren't here. Aaron wasn't engaged in the conversation much, until the boys left to locker room saying that they wanted to get changed and they would see us there. We all have P.E. together, which is a huge pain for me since I have to deal with lover boy who can't keep his hands to himself.

"So you really like Jax, eh?" Aaron shoves his hands deep in his pockets and hikes his backpack up farther onto his shoulder.

"No."

"Then why are you with him?"  His shoulders relaxed a little and he stared at me with his head tilted to the side.

"I have a plan." It was quiet until I sighed and divulged my whole plan too him to which he nodded and often said a few words.

"Well you better start acting like you love him then, be dramatic and add a few tears." We laughed at how awesome my plan was, but there where a few doubts and of course I was well aware of what could be at stake. But hey, no harm done.

The rest of the day flew by like a breeze in winter-- quickly and unknowingly-- and here I find myself standing at my locker with Aaron who is complaining about his calculus test tomorrow and a history paper due in a few days. I nearly screamed when I opened my locker, until I realized what it was. Two beady black eyes stared back at me. Inside my locker was a giant teddy bear with a bouquet of roses and a small note. I looked at Aaron who shrugged which caused me to sigh.

Meet me in the parking lot

 That idiot thinks that being all cliché and movie boy perfect will help, yeah right, someone give this boy a smack of reality in his face. I gave the note to Aaron who stifled a laugh and a few girls walking by started whispering how sweet it was. Eye roll was much needed at that comment.

"I heard he's out kissing Kylie." Aaron whispered with a sinister smile on his face.

"Perfect."

"Try to cry." I nodded my head and thought of sad memories until I felt my eyes stinging. Grabbing the teddy bear and roses I ran outside to I know where Jax would be and I wasn't surprised to see him groping Kylie.

I stomped over to him and constantly blinked in hopes of the tears falling and making my mascara run. They didn't stop when I was in front of them so I threw the items at Jax's feet who broke their session and stared at me with wide eyes. Jax tried to make excuses, but I ignored him and walked back to where Aaron was.

Part one of the plan has been succeeded.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thx!

~XoXo Jayy