(25)

Lulus P.O.V.

I stop and stare at this giant house-- wait no, mansion-- and notice some people laying out on the grass, and some drinking. Practically gagging at the sight and smell, Sydney links our arms as we walk inside only to be surrounded be more people and the smell of B.O. Looking around, it's kind of amusing how most of these girls are wearing short skirts that barely cover their bare arse and shirts that show their whole stomach. Sydney pushes past people, as I silently laugh as I watch her petite frame viciously pushing people, good thing the music is so loud that no one can hear me laughing. After what seemed like an eternity we stopped inside a kitchen, it is actually really clean-- well except for all the cigarettes and empty red cups lying on the counter.

"What do you want to drink?" Sydney ask as she walks over to the table with soda, water, and a lot of beer and colorful drinks.

"Give me a coke." I say as walk over to an empty counter and lean on it.

"Oh come on, have fun!" She whines as she grabs two red cups that are filled with blue liquid.

"They could be spiked." I point out, as she frowns at me then the drinks. "How about this? We drink the beer cans that aren't open?" I offer as she instantly smiles at me. Sydney instantly drops the cups, making a huge mess, and comes back with one Corona and one Mickeys'.

"Which one?" She ask.

"Don't care, whatever makes me forget." I mutter, to which she hands me the Corona bottle. Smiling gratefully, I pop open the glass bottle as she opens her can of Mickeys'.

"Cheers." We say in unison as we chug them. 

"You actually got her to come!" A voice says in excitement as I'm halfway done chugging my beer, I peek open my right eye just in time to see Sydney engulf then in a hug.

"Hey to you too babe." Aaron smirks while hugging her back.

"Hey! No lovey dovey crap around me no more!" I yell while playfully covering my eyes.

"Hey to you too."

"Sorry." Sydney and Aaron say at the same time. 

"Go have fun you guys. Go dance or something, let loose tonight." I say as I wink at them.

"Are you sure?" Sydney ask in a concerning manner. I nod my head as they head out the kitchen door, letting the loud music flow in.

"Cheers to me being a loner." I whisper to myself as I finish drinking the Corona in one giant gulp.

******************

I let out a giant sigh as I spot a giant pool in the backyard, with no one out there. I walk towards it, take off my heels, and slip my feet into the cold water, as I drink a little of my new bottle of beer.

"What's a pretty girl like you doin' out here?" A husky voice says from behind me.

"Breathing." I say in a duh tone. The mystery guy laughs as he sits beside me, and drinks from what appears to be a red plastic cup.

"Why aren't you inside like most of those girls?" He ask as he tilts his head to the side, his face hiding in the shadows, and all I can see is his sharp jawline, and brown eyes.

"Bad day-" I say, taking a drink of my bottle "-and I'm not like most girls."

"Ah, of course, let me guess? You're the cliche kind of girl that says your not like other girls because you're a tomboy and outcast?" He ask as he takes a drink from his cup.

"No, let's just say that a lot of people at my school are scared of me, and everyone in this town would be scared of me if they knew who I was." I laugh as he laughs with me.

"You're funny, cute, and nice. Anything else I need to know about?" He ask while smiling showing a dimple on his right cheek.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." I smirk at him.

"We going cliche now?"

"Sure."

"Can I have your number?" He ask. I nod as he hands me his phone and I put my number in my phone. "Hottest girl ever? You being cocky now?"

"Yup." I laugh as he gets up.

"I have to go. Text you later?" Mystery guy ask with a smile. I nod my head as he walks inside towards a group of guys, and for the first time I can actually see his blonde hair, and can I just say he is ripped. 

************************

I walk into the giant living room only to be shoved around by drunk teens. Pushing past them, I scoff in annoyance as I walk out the front door and lean on the brick wall. I was about to drive home, but then I remember that I was Sydney's ride home. Pulling out my phone, I click On Sydney's number and wait for the call to go through, she didn't answer so I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, watching the grey smoke disappear along with my worries.

"Lulu please." A voice says next to me, bringing me out of my trance.

"What Quince?" 

"You're my best friend. Don't push me away because of Jax's mistake. Jace and I want to be friends again." He begs.

"Look, I don't blame you guys for Jax's mistake-"

"So we're friends again?" He questions while cutting me off. I put my index finger up letting him know not to interrupt me.

"Where ever you guys go, Jax goes, and I can't be around him anymore." I throw my cigarette on the floor and watch as disappointment spread across his features. Debating whether or not I should go look for Sydney and Aaron, I walk inside the house again and start pushing past people. I hear a scoff from behind me which causes me to turn and meet the two worst people ever. Kylie and Alexis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm really spoiling you guys, updating every day. I hope you guys enjoyed. Who is this mystery guy? Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thx!

~XoXo Jayy