(13)

Lulu's P.O.V.

"How about Baskin Robins, the one we used to go to when we where little. 4:30?" 

"Perfect time. See you there." I manage to say before hanging up. I let out a huge breathe I didn't even know I was holding and turn around to find a curious Jax studying me as I stand frozen in place. Rolling my eyes, I flip him off and walk towards the locker rooms to change out of these sweaty gym clothes, but a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back forcing me to collide with his chest. That was just a major sense of Deja Vu.

I walk to Ryders' house in the freezing cold with a thin jacket on -wishing that I wore a sweater instead-, after getting in an argument with my mom I walked out and decide to go to Ryders' since I have no where else to go. Gently knocking on the door I waited patiently until no one answered, so I grabbed the key inside the mail box and welcomed myself in and found the whole house silent and empty. Until I heard something hit a wall and I jumped in fright, before forcing myself to stop right in front of Ryders' room and peak through the little crack. Seeing nothing I slowly push the door open and there sits Ryder, sitting with a burnette in a full on makeout with his arm around her waist and his other in her hair. I run down the stairs, tears streaming down my cheeks, but stop when a hand wraps around my wrist and forces me to look into those milk chocolate eyes I fell in love with.

"Lulu! Hello?" I hear a voice say bringing me out of my trance.

"What?" I scoff in annoyance.

"I said I'm sorry." He mutters.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What was that?" I tease while cupping my hand around my ear.

"I'm. Sorry." He yells in my ear. I rub my ear and roll my eyes and continue walking away towards the locker rooms.

*************************

"Welcome to Baskin Robins, would you like to sample anything?" The lady behind the counter smiles showing her dimples. After admiring her fire red hair, blue eyes, pale complexion, and high cheeks bones, I read her name tag which reads Justice.

"Can I have two scoops of Nutty Coconut?" I ask with a smile.

"In a cup or cone?"

"Cup please." After I pay I head outside to the circular table with a bright blue umbrella and sit down while eating giant spoon fulls of the ice cream. I slide my phone out of my purse and decide to scroll through Instagram, but stop when I see a picture of Kylie and Jax. Kissing. I spit out my ice cream and I'm pretty sure my jaw just fell to the floor. Someone clears there throat and I examine their outfit, black ripped jeans, black Nike wind breaker, tan skin, chiseled jaw line with about a 4 day stubble, and milk chocolate eyes showing a glint of amusement.