(23)

Once you lose someone, it is never exactly the same person who comes back.- Unknown

Jax's P.O.V.

Alexis. The one thing, the one word that ran through my head the whole time. Sitting there motionless, everything stop turning for me-- my world, my brain, my breathes, everything. I sit there zoned out watching the punches that Lulu send to Alexis. Left jab. Uppercut. Left hook. Right jab. Punches after punches being sent, each punch stronger then before. Alexis growing more angry after each punch, she throws her own set of punches to Lulu. Blood. More blood coming from both of the girls, Aaron in front of me screaming something that I can't exactly hear. I watch as Quince and Ryder stands between Lulu and Alexis, and Jace stands between Sydney and Kylie.

"Jax!" Alexis, my ex.

"Jax!" Lulu, my girlfriend.

"Jax!" Alexis, is back.

"Jax!" Lulu, is here.

"Jax! Your girlfriend is currently fighting your ex! Get your lazy arse up!" I finally snap out of my daze as everything comes back to me as I push Aaron out of my face, and walk over to the fight. 

"Put all of your phones away! Now!" I boom as everyone including the teachers scurry away. "Now you-" I point at Alexis "-why the hell are you back in town!" I yell.

She walks away from the Ryder and Quince and stands in front of me. Lulu speed walks over to me and puts her arm in front of me, stopping her from coming closer. I don't know what came over me, but I gently pushed her hand away and embraced Alexis in a hug. Lulu stood there, her jaw tensed, and everyone staring at me with their mouths hung us, except Kylie who was smirking. 

"You know what?" A voice yells bringing me out of my trance. "You can be with her! Go ahead and act like I didn't just fight for you! Pretend that I didn't do everything I could for you! Remember all those tears you gave me? I hope you remember everything so that one day you realized everything you lost!" Lulu booms while walking toward the halls, but stopping at the door.

"Oh yea, and you-" Lulu says as she stops and turns to look at Alexis. "I hope for the best for you two. I never loved him so I hope you cheat on him again." Are Lulu's last words as she walks out and the doors softly close behind her. Sydney walks up to me as she looks me dead in the eyes.

"You lost the girl who would do anything for you, but that's your fault not mine. Not only did you lose her, but you lost a friend, me." Sydney says as she runs out after Lulu. Ryder walks up to me and looks between Alexis and I.

"She cheated on you. Man, Lulu would never do that to you. I hope you're happy at the fact that you broke her even more. Lulu was already broken over the fact that her father died, and the fact that her mother abuses her, everyday. So congratulations to you. You broke the girl who needed you the most." And with that he gave me a death glare and runs out towards the girls directions.

"I thought you where a good guy for Lu. I guess I was wrong since you chose her over Lu." Aaron whispers as he walks out with his head held high.