(22)

All the coldest people you meet, where once as soft as water, and that's the tragedy of living. - unknown

Lulu's P.O.V.

I yelled in frustration as I looked at my reflection. I've been so busy with the gang that I haven't even talked to anyone. Well except Cam and Ryder. Running to my bathroom, I put on my black bralette with a cross at the back, a maroon cardigan, black lacy shorts, and my black combat boots.

 Running to my bathroom, I put on my black bralette with a cross at the back, a maroon cardigan, black lacy shorts, and my black combat boots

After nodding in approval at my outfit I grab my backpack and run downstairs only to be knocked down on the last step, forcing a sharp pain in my left butt cheek. Looking up, I'm greeted by milk chocolate eyes holding amusement with little crinkles at the edges of his eyes. I immediately stood up, swatted off the imaginary dirt and walked out to the garage with my purse over my shoulder and my keys swinging on my index finger. It was a really hard choice, but eventually I decided on my motorcycle and sped off to school.

"Hey Jace, Llama, Jax." I greet as I get off my bike and walk over to Jax's side.

"Yo."

"Hey, cig."

"Babe." They all said at the same time, as Aaron and Sydney walk over to us with Aarons arm flung over Sydney's shoulder. After a lot of greetings we headed off towards our class, Quince and Jace left in one direction, Aaron and Sydney in separate directions, and Jax and I to our English Honors class. 

"Did you hear?" Jax ask.

"Hear what?" I ask as we walk into class, hand in hand.

"There's a new girl." He smirks as we take our seats in the back.

"Cool. I don't care." I smirk whilst taking out my text book. "Have you seen her?" I ask while opening the page with my unfinished homework in it.

"Nope, I heard she was pretty." I scoff and roll my eyes. "But you're the hottest girl in school, baby cakes." 

************

"Hey love birds-" I smirk at Sydney and Aaron as I sit down, "-Ryder." I mutter while pulling my sandwich out of my backpack. 

"Hey." The love birds said.

"Stop being mad, I said sorry." Ryder rolled his eyes. A few minutes went by with Ryder complaining about me being a drama queen, when Jax and they boys come walking through the cafeteria doors and sit at our table.