(20)

Lulu's P.O.V.

My Possession- How do u have her number Quince? 1 Min ago

Me- Quince?! 1 Min ago

Llama (Quince) - I talked to her about that old pic of u n Kylie kissin 1 Min ago

Me- I'm busy rn...I'll txt yall later 1 Min ago

I put my phone down on my desk letting out a huge sigh. Quince is Llama. Llama is Quince. Putting my phone aside, I grab the unread khaki files and flip through the papers that it contains. My door slams open, only to find Oliver standing in my doorway, leaning in the doorway with his arms folded. 

"Cameron and Ryder are here." Oliver says, as he growls Ryders' name.

"Send them up." I mutter while looking back down at the files.

"Why are you still talking to him after what he did to you?"

"He lives with me so I don't have a choice." I mutter. He sighs as he walks out leaving my door wide open.

Walking into dads' office, I run into his desk and fall onto the floor earning a chuckle from him. I rub my forehead as I get up and walk towards dad and watch him flip through khaki files.

"What's that?" I question.

"Business." He says with a smile.

"What kind of business?" I ask to annoy him.

"Dangerous business that I will leave in your hands." He says with a half hearted smile.

"I had a bad day." I blurt as he looks through his files. Dad looks at me from the corner of his eyes, showing amusement as he watches me sit on the carpet ground and cross my arms over my chest. He sighs as he puts his files aside and gives me his full attention.

"What happened?" He laughs while he picks me up and sets me on his desk, to which I sit indian style.

"Ryder was talking to another girl who was super pretty. She has brown hair and green eyes and shes pretty." I huff in annoyance. "I'm not talking to him anymore. He's isn't my friend." 

"Do you like Ryder?" Dad ask while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." I mutter.

"Well I think you should talk to him about it. Give him a second chance, sweetheart." He smiles.

"Why should I?" I whisper-- yell.

"Because, you never know if that person needs you more then anything. Maybe they have something going on in their private life." He smiles while pulling me into a hug.

A knock brings me out of my memory as I look up and see Oliver, Cam, and Ryder standing in front of me towering over me. Oliver sits on the grey velvet sofa while Cam and Ryder sit in front of me. I look over at Oliver to find him staring daggers at Ryder as Cam stares at Oliver with one eyebrow raised in question.

"Nice to see you too Oliver." Ryder says, with his back still turned to Oliver.

"Wish I could say the same." He huffs.

"Stand down both of you. I called you two here for a reason." I command to which Oliver just shrugs.

"Well why are we here then?" Cam ask. Ryder hits him in the back of his head causing Cam to groan in pain.

"The X and Blades gang want a fight for the title of top gang." I say while glaring at Ryder.

"Lu, I left the gang for a reason. You can't expect-"

"We need all the help we could get Cam." I say in a stern voice. "And you-" I point at Ryder "-don't think I'm not mad at you, I still am. I only called you over here because we need all the help we could get." I yell with anger in my voice. He stays silent as he looks down at his lap, Cam looks everywhere but at Ryder and I, and Oliver has a stupid smirk.

"Oliver, wipe that smirk off your face before I do." I command to which he immediatly runs out my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. Have a good weekend..

~Jayy