SEVEN

>EDITED 11/24/17<

Lulu's P.O.V.

5:42 am flashes across my screen as I stare at the lock screen which shows a picture of my family before dad died and mom turned to drugs and alcohol .  A smile takes over my face until I get up and look in the mirror. I look like a swamp monster -- my hair looks like a rats nest, my mascara and eyeliner are smeared, and my blood red lipstick is all over my chin-- great. I put my hair into a messy bun because I'm honestly too lazy to care, it's not like I have anyone to impress. I'll have to remember to wipe off my makeup before taking a nap next time.

I do my usual routine of going to the roof and watch the sun rise. The roof is my favorite place in this hell town, I love how I can call it my own and I can see everything on top of this roof. My neighbors houses look short from here and I can only imagine how much smaller and delicate it will look when I can leave for college and drag Cam with me.

"Look! It's so pretty!" I giggle  and Cam agrees.

"One day Lu, you will be a more beautiful than this view, and Cam one day you will be a handsome matured man. I can't wait to see that day." My father sighs. "Hopefully you both don't take that for granted."

"Dad, Look!" Cam says while pointing at the sun rising from the house in front of us.

"Here's another quick fact from Mr.Wise himself. Every time you see the sun rise remember it means that  it's a new day-- a new beginning." My father smiles.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that I hurt you that bad." A voice breaks me from my memories and I touched my cheeks before realizing they're wet with tears. Awesome.

"Leave me alone." I say loud enough for him.

"Can you listen to me please?" Jax begs with pleading eyes as I roll my eyes before standing up to walk away from this irrelevant conversation. If he thinks I'm crying over him, he is surely mistaken. I would rather cut off my hands and legs before crying over a guy that isn't Cam or my father.

"I would never waste a tear on you." I mutter before jumping down to my balcony. Can I ever get some space from this guy or is he meant to be a pain?

"Fine I shouldn't be begging for you to listen." He scoffs and I narrow my eyes at him just as he opens his mouth that I'm pretty sure has more then Kylie's DNA swimming around in there. "I can have any girl I want and that are hotter then you."

"Really?" I laugh at this before putting my hands in my pocket and act like I'm looking for something. "I actually have a present for you!" Faking enthusiasm I act as if I can't find it, but then smile when I grab it. Pulling my hands out of my pockets I flip him two birds and wink at him. Running towards my door I open it and lock it immediately before I can hear anything else that moron has to say.