(14)

LuLu's P.O.V.

I turn and come face to face with Kylie, the royal prick of them all, I scoff and turn back around to Ryder who has one eyebrow raised up and glancing between Kylie and I. Shaking my head at him, he just nods and goes back to eating his ice cream. Unfortunately I still feel the presence of a wicked witch behind me, I sigh and turn to face her with a mouth full of melted ice cream.

"I hope you saw the pic of me and Jax-" I cut her off as I spit the melted ice cream on her bright pink shirt. I smirk before turning back around to Ryder and being greeted by a high five.

"You-You-Twit!" She squeals.

"What's that? I'm sorry I don't speak fake barbie."

"Well- Who wants you anyway? That's why Jax wants-" 

A loud thud is heard behind me and I see Ryder with his fist on the table and a murderous glint in his eye, "I want her." He smirks. Kylie walks towards him making sure to bat her fake eyelashes and strokes his arm, "I don't think you want her." She says while licking her lips as if she's really trying to seduce him with her wicked ways.

"Get off of me." Ryder scoffs while shaking her arm away. 

"I'll get you later, Lulu." She scoffs as she walks away into Baskin Robins.

"I'll get you later, Lulu." I mimic in a high pitched voice that very much matches hers before scoffing.

"Well....she is...something.." Ryder laughs while scratching the back of his neck.

"More like egotistical barbie." I mutter. He laughs as he holds his hand out for me to grab. With our hands intertwined he pulls me out of my chair, but being the weird person I am, I trip of my feet and collide with his chest.

"Where to cupcake?" He smirk as he stares down at me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"My house. Cam will be excited to see you, also he doesn't know you cheated on me so don't say anything.." I trail off.

"You didn't know?" He ask. I tilt my head and give him a curious look. "Your mom asked me if I wanted to live with you guys for a bit, so I agreed." A fit of laughter escapes my mouth until my stomach hurts and then that's when I realize he's probably not kidding.

"Wait, you serious? My mother asked you to live with us?" Ryder nodded his head as got out of his embrace. "HOLY MOTHER OF COWS, PIGS ARE GOING TO FLY IF THAT WOMAN WAS SOBER!"

*********************

"Lu! Ryder!" Cam yells jumping from the couch and running over to us, before engulfing us into a bear hug. Ryder is taller then Cam by 6 inches so Cam has to look up to Ryder-- literally. I push him off, fold my arms over my chest, tap my foot impatiently, and give him my 'why didn't you tell me' look. "I didn't know!" Cam exclaims while throwing his hands in the air as surrendering gesture. I keep my stance and face expression the same as I look into his eyes, showing that he's lying.