(33)

(READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! IF YOU LOVE THIS BOOK, READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!)

Lulu's P.O.V.

Adams wearing combat boots, black jeans that hang loosely on his hips, a grey v-neck that hugs his 6 pack, and a leather jacket. I look up only to notice a smirk on his face, rolling my eyes, I grab my purse and head outside only to be stopped by someone wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I'm dropping you off at school, and if anyone ask you have to say we're dating." Adam whispers in my ear as he rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Whatever." I mutter before heading towards my bike. I groan in frustration when I can't find my keys, looking at Adam I find him tossing my keys into the air.

"I'm dropping you off at school." He says as he walk over to his bike. Rolling my eyes, I fold my arms over my chest and narrow my eyes at him. "If you aren't getting on my bike you might as well walk." I sigh in defeat as I stomp over to his motorcycle and sit before we drive off to school.

We finally arrive at school as he parks in my normal spot and I hop off my bike. I mutter a quick thank you before walking towards the school entrance. A hand grips my wrist as I'm pulled back and now facing Adams chest. Rolling my eyes, I meet his gaze as he smirks and leans closer to my face.

"Have a good day, I'll pick you up after school, babe." He whispers as his warm breathe fans my neck, sending chills down my spine. Looking up, I find Jax with his mouth open, and the twins behind him, smirking. "That's Jax?" Adam snickers while I slap his chest. Encase you're wondering how he knows about Jax, I told him when we were playing Truth or Dare. He slowly inches towards my lips before he gently presses his lips against my cheek. Someone clears there throat causing me to look away,  the smile fades away as it's replaced with a frown.

"What Jax?" I ask coldly as Adams grip on my waist tightens causing me to wince before he loosens his grip.

"Can we talk?" Jax ask with pleading eyes. For a second I actually want to listen, but that voice in my head  reminds me that I hate him.

"No." Adam scoffs as he gently pushes me behind him, and takes a challenging step forward.

"Lay off dude." Jax rolls his eyes before holding his nose.

"No, you listen to me. Stay away from  Lulu, don't come near her, look at her, or even breathe around her." Adam threatens, sending chills down my spine. 

"Don't mess with me, pretty boy." Jax growls.

"Or what? You can't hurt me and you know it." Adam laughs, not the hilarious laugh either, the cold blooded killer kind of laugh.

"My men can." Jax snarls.

" You can't fight for yourself can you? You're too weak, Jax."Adam basically stretches out his name.

"Won any matches, Cold blooded?" Cold blooded?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON? IS HERE SOMETHING I'M MISSING?" I interrupt them.

"You didn't know, your ex is the leader of the X gang." 

"Your new boyfriend over here, is one of the top best street fighters in Cali." They say at the same time. A smirk finds its way on my lips as I walk closer to Jax. Standing on my toes, I lean closer to Jax's ear.

"Nice to meet you, I'm the leader of the Black Roses." I whisper before walking back to Adam and giving him a quick peck on the lips and walk into the school building.

**********************

The whole day went by as slow as ever, with Jax sending me an expression of pity, and Alexis sending me the occasional disgusted glances. It's about 20 more minutes until school is over and thank the lord because I've had enough of the day and all I've been thinking about is the one things that makes me feel betrayed. Jax is the leader of my rival gang. My phone vibrating in my back pocket brings me out of my thoughts as I slide it out of my pocket and click on Messages. 1 from Hottest Boyfriend Ever. I roll my eyes at his contact name, that may I add, he chose as his contact name.

Hottest Boyfriend Ever- Babeeeeeee. When u gettin out? 1 min ago

Me- 20 more min. Do me a favor? 1 min ago

Hottest Boyfriend Ever- Wat u need? 1 min ago

Me- Paint, bright purple and black spray paint. 1 min ago

Hottest Boyfriend Ever- Be outside in 5 min. 1 min ago

Me- I'm outside. 1 min ago

Sliding my phone in my back pocket, I gather my things and head towards the door. The teacher clears his throat causing me to turn around and face his wrath.

"Where do you think you're going?" He ask as I roll my eyes and walk out towards the parking lot. Right when I step into the parking lot a familiar Harley motorcycle pulls up in front of me with a bag full of paint and a can of spray paint. 

"What did you need this for?" Adam ask as he hands me the bag and parks his motorcycle.

"Revenge, wanna help?" I ask as he nods and we walk over to Alex's bright convertable. I hand him the paint. He throws the paint onto the car as I spray paint the words 'ROT IN HELL' in all Caps before we throw our supplies into a nearby bush and hop onto his Harley. The bell rings as he revs his engine and we wait for Alexis to come see her car. The look on her face was priceless, her mouth hung open in shock, her eyes darkened a bit, and her face was the same shade of red as a fire truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:

I will end this book in 5 more chapters. I'm getting into the #2 book for my 'Broken Love' series.

Sorry this chapter is boring, I made it in a hurry.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thx!

~XoXo Jayy