(30)

I hide behind a giant grey rock as I watch Adam look behind him, and come to a stop when he doesn't spot me. He brings his muscular hand over his eyes as he looks out in the distance- probably trying to figure out where I went-- I take this time to admire the way the sun light hits him showing off his perfect tan skin, ripped muscles, and the tattoos that cover both arms and a few on his chest. Adam walks back in the direction of the group, when he is out of my view range, I run towards the bright blue ocean waters, and fill the plastic purple bucket with this salty smelling water. I slowly trudge my way back to the group with the heavy bucket in hand, and hide behind another rock.

"What do you mean you lost her?" Cam ask as he tosses a french fry into his mouth.

"I mean after she was chasing me I lost sight of her.." Adam trails off, scratching the back of his neck. I slowly walk towards them as Cam opens his mouth, but I bring my index finger to my mouth telling him to keep quiet as he nods.

"I can't believe you, Adam." Cam mutters as he rubs his temples.

"I'm sorry-" I dump the freezing cold water on him as he stops his sentence midway and turns to face me. I'm greeted with a heated gaze as a smirk appears on his face. Everyone stops what they're doing and explodes into laughter. Ryder, Alex, Cam, and Aaron having a full on stomach laugh while Sydney sits there, giggling.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask as I quirk up an eyebrow.

"Because..." Adam trails off, stepping closer to me.

"Because?" I question as I take a step closer. Adam grabs me by my waist earning a gasp from me, as he throws me over his shoulder and runs. "Adam!" I yell as I sock his back.

"Doesn't hurt, princess!" He shouts back.

"You have a nice butt!" I shout back as I watch his two basketball sized butt move.

"Enjoy the view!" Adam yells as I can practically feel him smirking.

"I swear if you don't-" I gasp as the cold water surrounds me and something slithery from under my foot. I shoot out of the water and jump onto Adam's back, clinging onto him, and pulling on his hair. "S-something was under my foot!" I yell as I cover his face with my hands. 

"You mean this?" He bends down and picks up a seaweed. I slowly get off of him, and nod my head as he laughs at me.

"That's not funny!" I pout as I fold my arms over my chest.

"I was only teasing, princess." He rolls his eyes, as he turns around, his muscular back facing me. 

"What's that?" I ask as I stare at the long brown scars on his back.

"Nothing-" He waves his hand in the air dismissing the topic "-hop on my back." He commands.