Vacation?

Ciara scrambled to get her clothes packed into her suitcase. She had been running around her house like crazy ever since yesterday. She had found out through one of her contacts that Shayna was in a coma, and they knew that they would blame her for it. Granted she was the one who slapped her, hell she deserved it. Shayna was always running her mouth, making it seem like she was better than everyone, because she was married to Shawn. Ciara had to get her daughter back. There was no way she was going to allow, some bitch to raise her daughter. Not after everything she went through to get her. It would be a cold day in hell before Shayna took her daughter.

The patting of feet rang through Ciara's ears as she turned to see Mac'Kenzie running into the room. Her two puffs on the top of her head bounced as she ran through the room. She plopped down on the bed next to Ciara, and asked, "Mommy where we goin?"
"On a little vacation. Just you and I."
"What bout Daddy and Shay Shay?
"Shay Shay will be nowhere near you again," Ciara said slamming her suitcase shut. The sound scared Mac'Kenzie causing her to scream out and run away. Ciara placed her hands on her hips, and looked after Mac'Kenzie running away. Running her hands over her face in frustration, Ciara let out a loud shriek.

It angered her how close Mac'Kenzie is to Shayna. In Mac'Kenzie's eyes Shayna was perfect. Ciara thought that she was a great mother, and did whatever she needed to do for Kenz. Ciara worked hard and even with the help of Shawn, she still provided for Kenz. She could easily sit on her ass and let Shawn take care of the both of them, but she doesn't. Tearing herself away from her thoughts she headed to the bathroom, and packed her toiletries into a bag. She was running to another country because she knew that she would be to blame for Shayna's condition. If the police felt that she did that then she would never get custody of Mac'Kenzie.

Ciara internally scolded herself for putting her hands on Shayna. She still couldn't believe that she slapped her. A grin spread across her face as she thought about the look of shock on Shayna's face as she grabbed her cheek. Shayna never saw it coming. Hell she should of. As much as she antagonized her. Ciara was instantly filled with glee. Once again Shayna was a burden on Shawn. Shawn always had to go to her rescue. He would eventually get sick of it.

Going to the closet, Ciara grabbed Mac'Kenzie and put on her coat. She grabbed the rolling suitcases, and swung open the door. She froze in that spot as she was met by the piercing eyes of Shawn. He was furious, and he pushed past them and going into the apartment. Ciara debated about turning around or continue where she was going. Knowing that she could possibly be deep heat with him, she began walking out the door, but was stopped by Shawn's booming voice, "Ciara Elise Freeman, get your ass in here." She turned around and saw that he was clutching the edge of the kitchen island to hold himself up.

Ciara protectively scooped up Mac'Kenzie bringing her close to her chest. Shawn marched up to her grabbed Mac'Kenzie away from her. He took her into her room, and placed a movie on and shut the door. Placing his forehead on the cool door, he tried to calm himself down. He heard shuffling in the the kitchen, and stormed after the sound. He found Ciara gathering up her bags in an attempt to leave. Quickly closing the distance between the two of them, Shawn slammed the door shut. Ciara turned to him with a shocked expression written on her face. She had never seen him this angry.

Shawn's body was shaking, and he was struggling to keep his composure. It took him a week to put pieces together to realize that Ciara was to blame for the incident at the house. She hurt his wife, and possibly his sons. Shayna was still in a coma. Her condition had not changed at all, for the good or the worse. Shawn looked down at the terrified eyes of Ciara, but it didn't phase him. What she did to Shayna was unforgivable, and she was going to pay for what she did.

Taking a step away from her, Shawn closed his eyes, and sighed. After a moment he asked, "Where the hell do you think you're going?"
"I don't have to check in with you. I don't have to tell you anywhere I'm going."
"You do when it comes to my daughter!"
"Our daughter! And last time i checked, you haven't come to pick her. Thought you were to adamant about having custody of her, but you haven't seen or called her in the last week. You and that bit-"
Why? After everything you put me through, why?"
"What do you mean Shawn?
"Shayna's in a fucking coma! So don't play dumb with me. Why did you do it?"
"I didn't do a thing," Ciara said rolling her eyes. Anger filled Shawn, and he cleared the distance between the quickly. He punched the wall beside her head, and pull his hand back revealing drywall falling from his hand. A shriek escaped for Ciara's lips, and she jumped against the wall. She pushed against Shawn, and screamed, "You don't come to my damn house, and accuse me of something you know nothing about."
"You were the last one with Shayna, Ciara. So I don't wanna hear that crap. Just tell me why you did it."
"I can't tell you something that I don't know," Ciara said nonchalantly. Shawn grabbed the collar of Ciara coat, and whispered with a stern voice, "If anything, and I mean anything happens to my wife and children. I will kill you myself. You won't have to worry about fighting for Mac'Kenzie because you won't have a choice in the matter. I have tried over and over to make things work with you, but you don't seem to understand that I love my wife, and no whore is going to change that." 

Pushing away from her, he stormed out of the apartment. He had no proof of what Ciara did, but he was damn sure going to figure it out. Shayna was his entire world, and he was going to let someone like Ciara take that away from him.