Give Me What I Want

Shawn paced back in forth in his office. Every time Ciara was around there was some kind of drama making him look like a douchebag to Shayna. There was nothing he could do its just Ciara knows how to get under Shayna's skin. Hell she got under his skin too. He had to come up with some kind of way to get Ciara off if his back, that way Shayna would calm down. The last thing he needed was her getting all crazy while she was pregnant and possibly losing the baby. They had been trying for so long to have a baby, and he was surely not going to let Ciara ruin it.

As he sat as his desk thinking, there was a knock at the door. He was in no mood to be around people, but he knew it could possibly be the CEO. Taking a deep breath, he fixed his tie, and opened the door. Unfortunately it was Jamar. He was a rival from another department, and Shawn had no idea why he was at his office.  Shawn politely let him in, took a seat back behind his desk. Jamar was busy studying Shawn's office. Shawn notice when his eyebrows furrowed when he looked at a picture of Shayna on his desk.  Ignoring his discomfort he said, "Is there something I can help you with? This is really not a good time."

"I just came to talk about Ciara. I've seen multiple times with her leaving your office, and she's adjusting her clothes when she comes out. Man to man I've fooled around with secretaries on my floor but never my associates. Ciara is my soon to be fiancé, but before I take that leap, I need to know if you two are screwing around."

"Listen Jamar I'm gonna be honest. I can't stand Ciara. Hell I would be thrilled if she became an associate on your floor. She makes not only my jib difficult but also my life. Ciara and I have slept together once and that was before my daughter was born. I have had no desire nor will I ever have any to sleep with her. I love my wife, and since Ciara is my surprise baby mother then I have too much shit at home to deal with."

"Hold up youre Mackenzie's father? Dude you have all this money why don't you take care of your daughter," he asked angrily. Anger washed over Shawn's face, and he asked louder than expected, "What the hell are you talking about? My wife and I take care of Mackenzie like parents are supposed to. I know how much money Ciara makes but I still send her a check once a week to make sure that Mackenzie is well taken care of. Where would you get that idea?"

"Before this day, I've had no clue who Mackenzie's dad was. Ciara made him out to be a deadbeat. She's always talking about how Mackenzie spends so much time at her grandmother's house because she needs a break and her dad doesn't help."

"One thing is true about this story. Mackenzie gets dropped and picked up from her grandmother's house. I see no reason why Ciara and I or for Ciara and my wife to have to interact with one an other, so we all came to that agreement, " Shawn explained.  As they were talking there was a knock on the door. Shawn knew it was Ciara, so he let her continue to knock. It wasn't until he heard a voice that he knew it wasn't her. "Shawn don't make tear this damn down," Shayna said with frustration.

Hurriedly he open the door, because he knew he didn't she would attempt to knock it down. She brushed past him but stopped short when she saw Jamar. As Shawn was going to introduce them, Shayna stopped him, and said, ""I already know who he is. I just came to bring you lunch, because I stormed off before you had a chance to eat." As she placed the food on his desk, they all heard high heels on the linoleum floor outside his office. The three turned around to find Ciara walking through the door. Shawn saw Shayna's jaw tense, and knew if he didn't get Ciara out of here there would be some more drama.

Jamar stood and went over to her kissing her aggressively. Shayna snickered, but quickly went back to angry demeanor. Ciara pulled away entranced and asked, "You find something funny fatty?"

"Sure do whore, he's kissing you and we all know where your lips have been..... on everyone."

"Everyone like Shawn."

"Bitch please. Shawn doesn't want your pathetic ass."

"Oh he doesn't? Explain Mackenzie."

"Oh I know how Mackenzie got here. Saw the doctor paperwork too. Do you really want me to explain that to you in front of Jamar."

"That's Mr. Billings to you. Show some respect."

"Jamar would you like to hear the story about how your precious little whore got pregnant?"

"Better yet how about you tell us how you got pregnant, when your husband was clearly away in business when you so called found on."

"First off you dumb trick I got pregnant by fucking my husband. No one else's but my husband. Secondly we were on an ovulation schedule so that we could get pregnant."

"You had to do all that to get pregnant? You poor baby," she said sarcastically moving a stray piece of hair out of Shayna's face. Shayna grabbed Ciara's arm quickly, squeezing it tightly and said, "Don't you ever put your foul hands on me. Do you understand me?" Shayna was squeezing her arm so tightly that Ciara's hand was turning white where the blood had stop flowing. Shawn placed his hand on top of Shayna's and made her look at him. Soon enough she released Ciara and grabbed her things and walked out. Jamar stood there dumbfounded unaware of what to do. Shawn turned to Ciara, and said, "Why do you have to antagonize her? What is your sick thrill in that? She is not one to continue to let one get to her, so take my warning now and leave the both of us alone."

"Jamar can step outside for a second," she said kissing him on the cheek. He nodded, kissed her forehead, and went out the door. Her sweet facial change quickly as she turned back to face Shawn. she stepped closer, but Shawn quickly stepped away from her. She slammed her hands down on his desk nearly screaming saying, "I will not continue to let you play this game with me. Just give me what I want Shawn and we can all be happy. You'll see that I cab make you happy," she said touching his cheek gently. Shawn looked at her arm, and saw the purple bruise that now surrounded my arm. Moving her hand from his face he took it into his and said,"Tell me what you want."