Bitter B*tch!!

Shayna woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. She had missed Shawn loving her body. It felt so good. She felt like all their problems, but she knew that definitely wasn't the case. She loved Shawn, but it was going to be that simple. She went to the bathroom, and took a shower before work. She had just finished with her hair when her phone buzzed from a text message.
-Ciara: Best believe i'm tkn Shawn 2 court.
-Shayna: Go head!! Do wat u gt 2. Still dnt mean u gna get em!
-Ciara: B*tch i aint gotta have em!! I got his DAUGHTER./ Those words hurt so bad that Shayna threw her phone. It his the door, as Shawn came through it. "Damn, what's the matter," he asked as he jumped back. Shayna gave him a stern look and from that he knew it was Ciara. "What did she say now?"
"Why did you even have to fuck her? She's using your daughter as leverage to piss me off!"
"Baby, you know she doesn't mean shit to me. She's mad because I told her i couldn't keep the secret from you anymore. I told her don't call me unless it concerns Mac'Kenzie."
"Well she's talking about taking you to court. She wants full custody of Mac'Kenzie, just because your are with me. Shawn I was here way before you met that slut, so why all of a sudden you two have a f*cking child together?"
"ugh... It happened with I was in Chicago. Instead of them sending Karmen Sanclaire like they usually do. You know Karmen we went to dinner with her and her girlfriend. Well, they sent Ciara. I never paid her any attention, and she made that known to me.
"So the only reason she came after you was, because you never paid her ass any damn attention. She's such an attention whore!"
"Ha-ha! After we signed the final contract with the clients, she wanted to go out an celebrate We had dinner, and then we went our separate ways."
"Okay, when did the sex happen? You telling me everything, but that."
"I'm about to tell you." Shawn took a deep breath, and said, "At 2:30 a.m. I got a knock on the door, and it was the man from room service. He brought a smoothie and a piece of cheesecake. He told me that my client sent it to me. I was like okay what the hell. You know i love damn cheesecake. I took once sip of the smoothie, and knew that I shouldn't have, because soon after i was stumbling to a frantic knock on the door. 
"So you're telling me she drugged you? Really Shawn? Date rape?"
"Hold on. It was Ciara at the door. I kept opening and closing my eyes to make my vision clearer, but it wasn't working. The last thing I remember is getting pushed on the bed. The next morning I went to the ER, and told them that I thought that I had been drugged. It was Rohypnol. That bitch drugged me. The only problem is that I cant prove that it was her. I memory is so splotchy that the only time I remember seeing her face is when she knocked on the door," Shawn explained. Shayna stared at him with horror written on her face. She couldn't think of what to say. Only one question rang through her mind. "Shawn when did she tell you she was pregnant?"
"You're gonna be mad?"
"When Shawn?"
"The night of your unveiling party. The one at the Vicars Art Museum"
"At my unveiling party? That's why you had the horrid look on your face that night. She told you at my party? I can't believe I invited that b*tch."
"Listen, I never stepped out on you purposely. I'm not going to let the drugged be my excuse. I should have known no client sends drinks, and cake to someone that late at night. Let alone that i love strawberry cheesecake, and wild berry smoothies. I am really sorry," Shawn said kissing her lips. Shayna nodded her head. She pulled on her sweater, and got ready to leave. She grabbed her coffee mug, kissed his lips, and said, "You straighten your baby mama out. Because we have better things to worry about. Have a good day at work. I expect to see you at dinner tonight."

As she was walking out the door, Shawn stopped her. He grabbed her hand slid her wedding ring back on, and said, "Our problems stay at home, not in public." He turned her around and sent her out the door with a slap on her butt.

(A/N idk how i feel about this chapter!! Vote/Comment/Fan God Bless!)
-Toia <3