It All Comes Out

(A/N here is Chapter 3 i'm really excited about this story I hope you all like it, because i've worked really hard on. Enough of me talking. Here it goes Rate, Vote, Comment) -Toia <3

 Shayna stood there in a daze. She had to be seeing things. There was no way that Ciara was standing in front of her with a little girl in her arms that reminded her so much of Shawn. As Ciara approached her the question of the child being Shawn's became a fact. She had the same butterscotch eyes that she fell in love with. The same curly hair, and that nose, oh my gosh. Shayna didn't know how she was still standing in that spot, when her heart wanted to run away, because of the evidence in front of her. The keys that she was holding in her hand slowly slipped from her fingers. The sound of the keys hitting the ground is what woke Shayna from her trance.

 Shayna couldn't bring herself to utter a word. She was speechless. How could Shawn do this to her? He broke their vows, and with the whore of Silvan County. What is the world coming to? Before Shayna could continue with the millions of thoughts that were running through her mind Ciara spoke up. "Listen, I don't mean to come down here on your job, and cause a scene in front of your clients. But from our conversation this morning, I could tell you didn't believe me. I just had to prove it to you."
"Can you blame me for not believing you. What the f*ck Ciara? How could you? You were at my wedding. I vouched for you when Shawn's company was going to fire you," Shayna said trying to keep from raising her voice in front of the little girl, and in front of the people that were 30 feet away from them. "You just brought her down here to throw it in my face. All for what? Recognition? It's taking every fiber of my being not to knock your f*cking lights out," Shayna said balling her fists up.
"It has nothing to do with that. About six months ago, Shawn told me he was done with me. He still sends money weekly for Mac'Kenzie, but he doesn't want to see her. He told me it was a mistake hooking up, but that he doesn't regret Mac'Kenzie."
"I dont understand why you're telling me now. Because he doesn't want to see you or her? You know what i think? You brought all this on yourself. You knew he was a married man before you open your f*cking legs, and now you're mad, because he doesn't want to see you anymore. You're an idiot."
"I'm taking him to court, just know that much. If i can't have him, then i'll take every penny he has," Ciara said with a smirk on her face. Shayna thought about punching the b*tch in the face, She was so lucky that child was there.

Shayna took a deep breath, and sternly said, " You're pathetic. Be a mom, and not a whore. You don't want your daughter to be like you." With that Shayna walked off, and got back to work. She apologized to everyone, took a couple more shots, and then wrapped up the session. "Ashley, Mrs. Hudson, will be in twenty minutes. I'm leaving this appointment in your hands. As you know I have a doctors appointment today, and I'm not sure what time I will leave there, so this is in your capable hands. I know you can handle it. If you needed anything just call my cell. I know for sure I will be back before our four o'clock appointment," Shayna explained to Ashley. Ashley nodded, and said, "Ok, I have everything under control. You can count on me. Fingers crossed for the baby we both know that its due time you have a little one." Shayna smiled, and walked to her car.

"Yeah, but it won't be Shawn's first child," she mumbled to herself as she drove away.

(A/N: How did you guys feel about this chapter? What about Ciara? Yeah i know but as usually God Bless Vote, Comment, Rate)
-Toia <3