Love Me When It Hurts

As the sunlight crept into the room, Shayna was not ready to get out of the bed. She rolled over to the usual spot where her husband slept. Away on business again. She sighed, got out of bed, walked over to her calender, where she marked off the last day before he returned home. Shawn was an international accountant, who was the top at his company. It required him to travel constantly for days at a time. It bothered  her at the beginning of their marriage, but when her photography business picked up, she found herself traveling quite a lot. 

 She went downstairs to get coffee that was already brewing thanks to their housekeeper, Letti. She grabbed a cup, and went back upstairs to get dressed for work. Shayna decided since she was working outside that she would where something comfortable. She grabbed a pair of black dress pants, a turquoise ruffle shirt, and a pair of black ballet flats. She had to do a photoshoot with a couple girls trying to get their feet in the door. 

  Shayna hated staying in the house alone. Even though there were workers there it wasn't the same without Shawn. The house was just too big. Shawn had a thing for country side homes. Yes, the long driveway, huge porch, with swing, and huge yard. He had dreamed of the since he was a teenagerm and at the age of 26, all of his dreams began to come reality. 

  She had everything she wanted, except one thing. They were trying to have children, but nothing was falling through. Shayna couldn't remember how many times she had high hopes that never came back positive. For five years, nothing had happened. Shawn was starting to get defeated, but Shayna reassured him that the time would come. She was extremely excited about her doctor's appointment this afternoon. She hadn't gotten her period this month, so she was praying for good news. Shawn and Shayna had tried everyday leading up until he left for his trip, which was three weeks ago. She had took a home pregnancy test, but they had decieved her before, so she wanted to be 100%. 

As she began to gather her things for work, a phone call came in from an unknown caller. Shayna never answered restricted calls, so she let it go to voicemail. As she was coming down the steps, they called again. Against her better judgement she answered....

A/N: Hey you guys thank you for reading going to upload chapter 2 in a few. Thank you for supporting me in my first story on Wattpad. God bless. Rate, Fan, Comment