What Was I Thinking?

Shayna ended up needing nine stitches. She was really drowsy when her and Shawn arrived back home. He carried her to their bedroom, and put her in the bed. He kissed her forehead. He pulled the comforter up to her shoulders, then whispered, "Baby i'm so sorry. It's not what you think... I just wish you give me a chance to explain. I love you so much, and i'm sorry for everything." With that Shawn walked into the guestroom. It wasn't the same as his bedroom, this room was cold, because no one was ever in there. 

He laid down on the bed, and stared at the ceiling, and thought about what he would do to Ciara. So many evil thoughts ran through his mind. He looked at his phone, and thought about calling her, but stopped, because he would see her at work tomorrow. 'I can't believe all this is happening. How could Ciara do this to me? I can't stand that b*tch. She is the exact reason why I don't drink. After that night i swore i never would. Damn!!!,' Shawn thought to himself. He rolled over, set the alarm, and found himself falling asleep very quickly.

Shayna found herself restless.She had wanted Shawn to come home so bad. She had truly missed him. All she wanted was Shawn laying next to her. His body was always so warm compared to her cold skin. He always helped her fall asleep, by lying her across his chest, and rubbing small circles on her back. She rolled over, and looked at his spot. She grew weak for him. Her lady parts were calling for him. She fiend for his body, his mind, his soul. The more she thought about him the hornier she got. She rolled over, and tried to shake the feelings, but five minutes later her mind traveled to what he would do to her right now. How he could handle her. She hadn't noticed her hands had started roaming her body. Before she knew it she was moaning from her fingers strumming her pearl. She hopped out of bed, and started for the guestroom. 

When she opened the door Shawn was fast asleep. From where she was standing she could see the rise and fall of his chest as he slept. She went in and closed the door. Shawn shuffled in his sleep, and turned towards the window. Shayna stopped walking just to make sure she hadn't waken him. When his slight snoring picked up again she started towards the bed. Shayna watched him sleep, she honestly did love Shawn, but he had betrayed her. Her brain started telling her to go back to her bedroom, but his body heat was pulling her in. She sat down on the bed, and rubbed his back. He groaned, but she knew that he was still asleep. Shayna just wanted to be close to him. She got up under the covers, and could feel that the only thing he had on were a pair of boxer briefs. His skin was so soft in her small hands. It felt like butter to the touch. She kissed his back and wrapped her arms around him.

Shawn kissed her hands, then turned around to face her. He could see in her eyes that she was really hurt, and that killed him on the inside. He pulled her closer to him said, "Baby, I truly am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I'm so s---." Before he could finish she kissed lips. She shook her head indicating that she didn't want to talk about at the moment. He ran his hands through her hair while he kissed her lips. He pulled on her hair a little so that her head went back exposing her neck for him to kiss. Shayna moaned in his ears. Shawn always loved the sound of her moaning, it turned him on so bad.

She rolled over on top of him, and kissed his lips. Shayna sat up, and rubbed her hands across his bare chest. She always thought Shawn had the perfect body. He started rubbing his hands up her thighs. She put her hands in air, letting Shawn know to take her nightgown off. He slowly pulled it off admiring her body along the way. He loved the way her her very ample breast greeted him as he took the nightgown off. He also loved the fact that she wasn't too big or too little. She was perfect. Shawn brought her closer, so that he could nibble on her breast. Shayna threw her head back in satisfaction. As he moved down on her, she moaned even louder. He lapped up her juices, as if he hadn't had a drink in days.

Shayna pulled him up, and kissed his lips. She tasted her own juices in the process of doing this. She pushed Shawn down on the bed.  She slowly pulled his briefs, and watched as his manhood sprang from his cage. Shayna grabbed him with both hands, and slowly went in an up and down motion. She brought her mouth closer as she inserted his tip into her mouth. He moan grabbing her hair in her hands. She continued this, then he pulled her up to him, and kissed her lips. While she was kissing Him, he inserted his manhood into her valley. She moaned with sure pleasure. Shawn watched her face as he continued satisfying her. He loved watching her beautiful face, it brought joy to his life. They made love until they both feel asleep.