Master Plan

(A/N Thanks for reading Rate/Comment/Fan/Vote God. Bless)
-Toia <3

Shayna's mother was so excited about the news of her future grandchildren, that she had to sit down. She was fanning her mother when her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen to see that it was Ashley.
-Hey Ashley is everything okay?
-Yes, Shayna. Just calling you to tell you that your four o'clock called with a family emergency, and I rescheduled it for next week, because that's the only other time you have open.
-OK, well tell the guys to pack it up, and you guys can go home for the day. Put the camera in my office, and I will do all the touch up, and things tomorrow.
-Yes ma'am. Umm.... So?
-Yes Ashley?
-How things go at the doctor?
-We'll talk about it tomorrow, gotta go tend to my crazy mother.
-Alright Mrs. Matthews see you in the morning.  
"Bye," Shayna said hanging up the phone. She made sure her mother was fine before she left to head home, because Shawn would arrive home soon. She drove home silently. Nothing but the sound of the air conditioner, and the low hum of the radio. She was wondering how she was going to handle the situation. She loved Shawn, and couldn't picture herself with anyone else. But she didn't want to seem like a fool, and let him off for doing that shit to her. When she pulled up to her house she put in the code for the gate, and pulled into the long driveway. When she went into the house she was greeted by her butler David. She told him to inform her when her husband arrived, he nodded in approval, and went back to doing whatever he was doing before she came home. 

She went into her room, dropped onto the bed, and broke down crying. She couldn't believe all this was happening. This couldn't believe this was reality. She pinched herself to see if she was asleep, only to find out she wasn't dreaming. She wiped her eyes, and said,"How could he do this to me? To us? I've done everything for him, and this is how he treats me. What happened to no secrets, only honesty. He got that b*tch pregnant. Ahhh!!!!!" She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked horrible. That's when the plan popped into her head. She would pretend everything was okay, but as soon as he tried anything she would shut his ass down. 

Shayna went into the bathroom, ran the bath water, then called the chef so he could prepare dinner. She had him making baked chicken, mashed potatoes, cornbread, and had him send for a strawberry cheesecake. Then she got into the tub. She loved how a hot bath could take most of the pain away. As she got out the tub, she looked at her stomach in the floor length mirror. She could see her flat stomach turning into a pudge, and a smile crossed her face. She stood there forever rubbing her stomach, talking to her babies, happy that she was getting the one thing she was dreaming off for the past five years. She was getting it two times over. 

 She went to back to getting dressed. She pinned her hair up, so that it was up in the front, and down in the back. As she went to the closet she wondered what she was going to put on. She put her finger on her lip, and drummed it while she thought. That's when she saw it. She pulled out a little black dress that drove Shawn insane. It hugged her body just right in all the right places. She sat down at the vanity, and did her makeup. As she was putting on her shoes, she received a page from David, "Mr. Matthews has just arrived Mrs. Matthews." She replied, "Thank you David. Can you make sure that the Lexus is washed for tomorrow?"
" I'll get right on it ma'am," he said. She walked downstairs where dinner was just sat on the table. She sat at usual side of the table, and waited for Shawn to come in. She poured her a glass of lemonade, and gulped it down, because she felt her throat going dry. 

Five minutes later Shawn yelled, "Baby where are you?" He saw her as he came around the corner. Shawn was milk chocolate, with skin as soft as butter.  He was about  6'2", body sculpted just right. Brown eyes, and the prettiest whitest smile, that made her melt every time he looked her way. "How's my favorite girl doing? I got something for you," he said as he pulled out two dozen red roses. Upon further look Shayna seen that there was one white rose. She looked at him puzzled, the asked, "Why is there only one white one?"
"White stands for pure, and that is what you are to me. You are all I need, will ever need," Shayna let a smirk come across her face then quickly plastered a smile across her face. "Thank you baby," she said sitting the vase on the table.

They sat, ate, and chatted about work work. As they concluded dinner she debated bringing up, Ciara and the little girl. She didn't know how she was even going to bring the conversation up. Could she just come out, and say it? She didn't want to here the truth, because she already knew what the truth was. Shayna went into the their bedroom, and got ready for bed. She slipped out of her dress, climbed into the bed, and turned and face the wall. When Shawn got into bed, and wrapped his arms around her. As good as she felt in his arms, she wanted answers, and she couldn't get them by falling into Shawn's trap. She nudged him away from her. "Baby what's the matter? Is this how you gonna act when I come home?"
"Shawn, go to sleep!!"
"Shawn? Now my name is Shawn? What happened to baby and sweetie?"
"I'm tired. Go to bed. I'm t---," before she could get her words out, he was on top of her kissing her. He started sliding his hands in her panties. 'Oh my gosh this feels so good. Damn i've missed this shit. No Shayna get the f*ck up,' Shayna thought to herself. Before she could get into it she yelled out, "Shawn I know about Ciara!!!"

(A/N that's it for this chapter. As always God Bless. Vote/Comment/Fan)
-Toia<3