Unexpected Call

As Shayna looked at the screen she let out a breath that cause her hair to fly out of her face. She chuckled slightly before answering the phone.
-Hello?
-Is this Shayna?
-Yes, who's calling?
  Things got quiet. Shayna looked at the phone to see if the call disconnected. The she said into the phone, "Who's there? I'm going to hang up!"
-It's Ciara Sherman
-Uh... Ok. What's up girl? I thought you were some stalker or something. Haha... Why you calling restricted?
-Listen, I don't know to say this, so i'm just going to come out and say it.
-Oh my gosh, is something wrong with Shawn? What happened Ciara? Did something happen to his plane?
  She laughed, and replyed, "Calm down Shayna nothing has happened to Shawn. But Shawn and I have been seeing each other for the past two years... I told Shawn I wouldn't say anything, but now he's starting to neglect Mac'Kenzie and I, and that-
-Hold on. Ciara you actually expect me to believe you. Are you f*cking serious? Do you know how many relationships you have ruined in this f*cking city. Get the f*ck out of here. And who the hell is Mac'Kenzie?"
  Before Shayna could give Ciara a chance to answer she hung up. She grabbed her stuff, and stormed out the house. "Who the hell does she think I am, boo boo the fool," Shayna asked herself as she got into her blue 2011 Mazda CX-9. As she got into her car she took a deep breath before starting the engine. The twenty minute drive to work was just enough time to clear her head.

 When she pulled up to the location, she pulled down the visor, and looked at herself in the mirror. "You will not let that whore get to you. You have some clients that are more important than that drama that Ciara is trying to create. Now let's go out here and do what we do best," Shayna said looking at herself. As she stepped out the car, her assistant Ashley walked up to her. Ashley handed her the cup of coffee in her hand, and said, "Good morning Mrs. Matthews, the clients are just about rapped up with hair and makeup."
"Okay, thank you Ashley, and how many times do I have to say my name is Shayna."
"Sorry Shayna you're the only boss who has let me call them by their first name so sometimes it slips my mind... Is everything ok?"
"Yes, I just have a couple things on my mind."
"Anything you want to talk about?"
"Not in front of the clients. Maybe later."
"Ok, Frank and John have the reflector and fan ready, so do you want to get started?"
"Yes, can you run to my car, look in the trunk, and get my other camera bag," Shayna said handing the keys to Ashley.

  While Shayna started with the clients, she couldn't help getting distracted. Her thoughts keep roaming back to Ciara's petty ass. She was calling for Ashley when she realized she still hadn't came back with the other bag yet. She snapped a few more pictures, then said, "Okay ladies outfit number two go get changed." The models followed the instructions. After five more minutes Ashley finally came over, and said,"Sorry Mrs- I mean Shayna, I kept trying to tell this woman that this was a close set, but she refused to listen." Shayna looked in the direction that Ashley was pointing  towards a woman with her back to them. "Its okay Ashley I'll handle it. If the models come out before I get back, here's the camera, you know what to do," Shayna said handing her the camera. Ashely nodded and walked over to the set.

  As Shayna walked over to the woman her stomach started to turn to knots. When the woman turned she was holding a little girl. She reminded Shayna of someone.... No she must be mistaken she sort of looks like... Shawn... Ugh F*ck!!!!

A/N Sorry that this chapter was super long but It was a lot of information. Not even everything that I wanted to put in it!!! Thanks more drama coming!!!!! Rate, Fan, Comment Thanks God Bless
-Toia <3