EIGHT|SADISTIC

"You bitch!" Screamed the guard as he retracted his bloody hand from my teeth, flecks of spit flying onto my face

"How fucking dare you!"

Pain.
White hot pain raced through my face as his closed fist connected with my cheek.
I was still buckled down to my restraint chair, my head flying back and a horrid crack filled the air as my skull connected with the harsh metal.

I grit my teeth as I bit back the urge to spit in his face, black dots laced the edge of my vision and I could feel warm blood crawling down the back of my neck.

"Inmate, you shall be punished for this." Grinned the guard as he flicked his raven hair out of his eyes, as they roamed shamelessly up and down my constricted body.

I strained against my strait jacket as I gathered all the blood and saliva I could muster, before spitting it strait into his face.

"Fuck you!" I hissed, as braced myself for the consequences of my actions.

***

The Alpha growled, shoving me away from him as though my body were on fire.

I sped out of the room, my heart beating uncontrollably,
this wasn't right.

How dare he.
-But as hard as I tried, I couldn't be disgusted by his touch.
I revelled in it, as did my wolf.
She howled and screeched for me to return to the room to show Hades of all the pleasurable ways that he could punish us.

I wasn't suppose to feel this way.
I wasn't suppose to feel at all.

I was suppose to be hard.
Emotionless.

Just like the wall I had spent my life constructing, it's sole purpose to keep other out.
The very same wall that had crumbled to ashes in the presence of the Alpha.

"How did it go?" Emmet asked warily , directing me towards one of the leather couches that adorned the room.

"Brilliant," I huffed sarcastically, as I flopped down onto one of the couches, "Honestly, fuck my life."

"Ouch, that's harsh." He winced, collapsing down beside me, "So what do you want to do?"

I shrugged, brushing a lock of long raven hair out of my eyes.

"Movie?" He suggested.

"Go on then," I sighed, "But make it a horror with lots of gore." I added, cuddling up.

"The human centipede it is then." He laughed, flicking on the large flat screen TV.

***

An hour and a half later, I yawned as the credits rolled, whilst Emmet looked as though he had just survived a living nightmare.

"Holy shit." He mumbled, his eyes wide and fearful as he tried to stand from the couch, but his shaky legs gave way beneath him, and I laughed as I watched him crumple helplessly to the floor.

"Oh ok, so don't try to help me up then." He rolled his eyes as he slowly picked himself up from the floor and regained his footing.

"I'm not naturally a helpful person." I smirked, walking off and leaving him stood alone in the living room, whilst I headed in the direction of my room.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" He cried, sprinting after me, "The doctor might add me to his human centipede!"

"Scary." I drawled, raising my eyebrows as I started to ascend the large marble staircase.

"Yes, scary! Do you have any idea-" I cut him off midway through his sentence by abruptly bursting into a full on sprint.

My feet making loud slapping noises against the marble floor as I ran down the hallway, Emmet still standing confused at the top of the stairs.

"No! Don't leave me!" He screamed as he sprinted after me, "Amelia, He's going to kill me!"

"Have fun with the sadistic psychopath!" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran,

"Amelia stop!"

"N-" I abruptly slammed into a solid object, the rebound throwing me to the floor.

A low growl reverberated off the walls of the corridor.

I looked up at the impossibly talk figure that loomed over me.
"What the fuck are you doing." The Alpha hissed, narrowing his eyes at me in rage.

"Alpha." Emmet mumbled, bowing his head in submission.

I on the other hand stared his directly in the eyes, a blatant sign of disrespect towards his authority.

"Alpha." I spat, the use of his title laced with my venom seemed to anger him further, as his eyes darkened and I could sense the anger radiating off him in waves.

He threw glare towards Emmet before dismissing him with a wave of his hand, meanwhile I picked myself up from the cold floor, and dusting off my jeans before meeting his dark eyes

"I warned you." He snarled. "I warned you that you would be punished."

His jaw clenched and his fists were white.

"Oh get over yourself, I didn't even do anything." I drawled, my lip curling in disgust at the man.

It was something about him.
Something about him that I couldn't quite trace.
Something that made me want to both tear off his head and tear off his clothes at the same time.
Everything about him just made me so angry.
Though it seemed as though that feeling were mutual.

His eyes glowed red for a split second before returning to a pitch black.

"Running around with the Beta, disrespecting the Alpha." He snarled "Do you have any idea how that makes me appear to the rest of my pack?"

"Am I suppose to care how it makes you look?" I growled, "Because I don't."

"Enough!" He roared, his eyes returning to a brazen scarlet, "You shall be punished for your actions."

***
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟