TWENTYTHREE|TABULARASA

Fuck it

Fuck it.
Fuck it all.

I couldn't care less any more, I just wanted to let go.
-to have one night without caring what may happen the next, to live in the moment just for one night.

To act on my every impulse and dance on my woes.
I was getting soppy, weak even.

My body craved one thing, and one thing only.

Another's touch, my wolf was screaming for it.
I raised the last of the glasses contents to my lips, before stepping out of the main flurry of sweaty bodies on the dance floor,

She wanted him.
-And tonight, she would get him.
I would let her take control for one night, and one night only.

I caught his eye, keeping his gaze as I began dancing again, running my hands up my sides and I rolled my hips until I was almost to the floor before swirling my way back up.

I made sure his eyes were still on me, and I turned sideways and did it again, this time running my hands up my legs and pushing my ass out on the way up and heard him let out a low growl from afar, I didn't have to look at him to know his eyes were fixed firmly on me, and me alone.

I stood back up, my wolf licking her lips internally, begging to be released.
I smirked as I slowly walked in step with the beat towards his corner. I kept eye contact with him, watching his face settle into an all too familiar empty mask.
-Did he think that would scare me away?
I was too determined to back out now. I made my way to where he sat and placed both hands on the table in front of him.

Hades leaned back in his chair and lifted an eyebrow at me, "What do you want?"

I licked my lips a bit, waiting to see if his eyes would follow the movement. He didn't disappoint, and I smiled, before answering, "Maybe I just wanted to see you."

He snorted, "You feeling okay?"

I leaned down to put my elbows on the table, arching my back slightly. His eyes flickered over my posture before coming back to my face, "Fuck me." I hummed, my wolf screaming her requests at me at a deafening volume.

I winked as his face went slack, his mouth dropping open. It took a moment before he growled, "What did you just say?"

I arched an eyebrow at his confusion and stood, making my way to where he was seated. I slipped my body up onto the table right beside him, and said softly, "I'm sorry, that was a bit unclear. What I was trying to say..." I shifted one leg over his body "...is that I would really..." I slipped off the table and onto his lap "...really love..." I pushed my hands up his chest as his eyes went wider, and leaned forward till my breasts made contact. I touched my mouth to his ear, and breathed, "...to fuck you."