1

A/n: hey babes! So I'm restarting this story, I just didn't have anymore ideas for it🙁 I hope you guys like this new story that I will be writing. The title and everything is still the same, just different story plot.

-

- Thursday March 16th, 3;30 p.m -

*CamilaCabello started chatting with LaurenJauregui*

CamilaCabello: hey, I know I'm the last person you wanna hear from right now, but I heard about what happened with you and Lucy. I just want you to know that I'm sorry for it, I know we're not on good terms but I think you deserve better.

LaurenJauregui: lol don't do that.

CamilaCabello: do what??

LaurenJauregui: don't act like you're "sorry" for my breakup, I know you're the one who was practically waiting for it to backfire.

CamilaCabello: That's not true, I really am sorry...

LaurenJauregui: just leave me alone Camila, don't you have an album to write or something?

CamilaCabello: ouch, guess I deserved that one.

CamilaCabello: I can take a hint. I really am sorry about your breakup though, goodbye Lauren.

*LaurenJauregui has read the message.*

- Friday March 17th, 6;03 a.m. -

LaurenJauregui: hey...

LaurenJauregui: I'm sorry I was so rude yesterday, I was just going through a lot. You know, with the break up and everything.

LaurenJauregui: you didn't deserve that, you were just trying to be nice.

*CamilaCabello has read the message*

LaurenJauregui: I can see you reading the messages Camila.

LaurenJauregui: you don't gotta respond, I'm just sorry.

- Friday March 17th, 2;30 p.m -

CamilaCabello: I'm sorry too Lauren...