12

- Friday March 26th, 7;06 a.m -

- Lauren bit her lip nervously as she waited for Dinah to arrive to the studio, neither Camila or Dinah replied to any of Lauren's texts yesterday. Lauren knew Dinah was going to visit Camila, but she didn't know what her best friend was capable of. She sat there, tapping her leg impatiently, almost eagerly.

"Hey laurenza." Dinah said, snapping Lauren out of her thoughts. Lauren jumped, and turned to face Dinah. "What happened yesterday? You never answered any of my texts." Lauren said impatiently. "Well it's a long story you see-" Dinah started but was cut off, "Hey y'all." Ally said cheerfully, as she walked in with Normani next to her. Lauren sighed, realizing she wasn't gonna get to hear what happened any time soon.

Her and Dinah exchanged looks, as if they were telepathically confirming not to tell Normani and Ally about Camila. "Where's your manners? No ones gonna say hi back?" Ally asked, scolding the two girls, "Hey smallz." Dinah said, smiling as she hugged Ally. "Hi mama." Dinah said smirking at Normani, causing her to blush. That didn't go unnoticed by Lauren. Both Lauren and Ally raised an eyebrow at the two, when Normani realized the two were staring at them, she cleared her throat.

"So, what's new guys?" Normani asked, "What's new with us? What's new with you? How was yesterday?" Lauren asked excitedly. "Oh my god Laur, it was wonderful! Everything went great." Normani gushed and everyone smiled at her, "I know! We were watching yesterday and you did great." Dinah said causing Ally to furrow her eyebrows. "You and Lauren hung out and watched dancing with stars last night?" Ally asked curiously. "No." Dinah said and Normani grew confused, "Then who was "we"?" She asked raising an eyebrow at Dinah. "Dinah was kidding, we did hang out yesterday." Lauren said nervously, "Right Dinah?" Lauren asked and Dinah quickly caught on.

"Oh yeah! I don't know why I said no, I just- you know, my brain is everywhere lately." Dinah said nervously. Normani and Ally exchanged looks, they then looked back at Dinah and Lauren who were glancing nervously at each other. "Okay?" Ally said in a questioning tone.

Lauren's phone then vibrated in her pocket, she pulled it out and saw it was Camila.

-

CamilaCabello: I'm aliveeeeeeee

LaurenJauregui: gosh I thought Dinah killed you or something

CamilaCabello: omg Lauren! I have to tell you EVERYTHING

CamilaCabello: wait

CamilaCabello: you knew that Dinah was going to show up at my house??

LaurenJauregui: ... yes ...

CamilaCabello: AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?????

CamilaCabello: WHAT IF SHE BEAT ME UP OR SOMETHING?????

LaurenJauregui: well did she beat you up????

CamilaCabello: ... no ...

LaurenJauregui: then?

LaurenJauregui: why are you complaining?

CamilaCabello: whatever

CamilaCabello: anyways has Dinah told you what happened?

LaurenJauregui: no, she was about to but then mani and Ally showed up

CamilaCabello: tsk tsk tsk

CamilaCabello: *shakes head*

CamilaCabello: still keeping me a secret I see

LaurenJauregui: Camila there's literally nothing to tell them

LaurenJauregui: it's not like you and I are anything anyways

CamilaCabello: ouch

CamilaCabello: I see you're back to hurting my feelings

LaurenJauregui: just tell me what happened between you and Dinah

CamilaCabello: oh yeah! I almost forgot!

LaurenJauregui: idiot

CamilaCabello: ... ignoring that ...

CamilaCabello: so anyways, I was chilling at home texting you. Then Dinah was knocking at my door really loudly

CamilaCabello: so i opened the door, and obviously it was Dinah.

LaurenJauregui: yes, we've established that

CamilaCabello: so I'm gonna skip some depressing stuff

CamilaCabello: *sponge bob narrating voice* ALOT OF ARGUING AND CRYING LATER

CamilaCabello: we're bff's again

LaurenJauregui: you are awful at telling stories Camila.

LaurenJauregui: but "bff's" really?

LaurenJauregui: just like that?

CamilaCabello: well at first no, but then we spent the day together and we a lot of food

CamilaCabello: we even watched mani on dwts!

LaurenJauregui: wow, sounds like you guys had fun

CamilaCabello: yeah, it was great. Just like old times

LaurenJauregui: yeah. lol.

CamilaCabello: ??? Did you just get dry ??

LaurenJauregui: no

CamilaCabello: ... I know you better than that lern

LaurenJauregui: first of all don't call me "lern".

LaurenJauregui: second of all, I'm totally not upset I wasn't invited or anything

CamilaCabello: awww lern is jelly

CamilaCabello: ... wait a second ...

CamilaCabello: Don't you hate my guts??

LaurenJauregui: of course I do

LaurenJauregui: but like you said, there was food there.

CamilaCabello: oh so you'd use me for food?

LaurenJauregui: no! If I were to use you, I'd use you for more than just food

LaurenJauregui: like clothes and stuff

CamilaCabello: so I'd be your sugar daddy?😏😏

LaurenJauregui: goodbye Camila.

CamilaCabello: ☹️☹️☹️☹️