6

- Monday March 20th, 10;15 p.m -

LaurenJauregui: hi

CamilaCabello: heyyyyy

LaurenJauregui: the amount of "y's" in that "hey" make me cringe.

CamilaCabello: clothes is big on me

LaurenJauregui: I hate you.

CamilaCabello: :')

CamilaCabello: so how are the girls?

LaurenJauregui: they're good :)

CamilaCabello: that's great! I'm glad!

LaurenJauregui: yeah, uh how are you?

CamilaCabello: I'm great :)

LaurenJauregui: I'm also glad

CamilaCabello: this turned awkward real fast

LaurenJauregui: oh thank god you said something about it

LaurenJauregui: things are better when I'm mean to you

CamilaCabello: well I mean I wouldn't say that

CamilaCabello: I mean idk ¯\_()_/¯

LaurenJauregui: yeah you really don't know a lot of things, one being how to stay

CamilaCabello: OUCH

CamilaCabello: felt that one hit my soul

LaurenJauregui: I was joking

CamilaCabello: I love you

LaurenJauregui: what the fuck...

CamilaCabello: lol I was joking

LaurenJauregui: that's not funny Camila

CamilaCabello: now you see how I feel when you're mean to me?

LaurenJauregui: ¯\_()_/¯

CamilaCabello: ... wtf that's my thing

LaurenJauregui: ¯\_()_/¯

CamilaCabello: wyd?

LaurenJauregui: just got done preforming, what about you?

CamilaCabello: just got done watching you preform

LaurenJauregui: ... wait what

CamilaCabello: lol joking

LaurenJauregui: ok you really need to stop doing that

CamilaCabello: doing what?

LaurenJauregui: you know what!

CamilaCabello: being perfect? Sorry it's just genetics.

-

Lauren read Camila's text in her head and couldn't help but laugh, she didn't know why she was still texting Camila but it had become a habit over the last couple of days. In a weird way, part of Lauren found comfort in it.

She still hasn't told the girls about it, mainly because she knows they'll freak out; but also because she doesn't really know how to tell them. After all she was the one that supposedly "hated" Camila the most after the younger girl had left.

But unfortunately for Lauren, she's always had a weak spot for Camila. Somehow even when Lauren thinks she's done, Camila reels her back in. Lauren absolutely can't stand that, she hates the effect Camila has on her. She hasn't even talked to Camila in person for months now and Camila still brings out that side of her.

"Lauren!" Dinah yelled, snapping Lauren out of her thoughts, "Huh?" Lauren asked, suddenly remembering where she was.

She was in Ally's rental car with the girls, they were currently driving back to the hotel they were staying at for the show they had just finished performing. The girls had all planned to sleep in Dinah's room for a movie night. "You've had your head stuck in your phone for an hour now." Dinah said and Lauren only locked her phone and set it down, "Sorry." Lauren mumbled causing Normani to furrow her eyebrows. "Actually you've been using your phone nonstop for the last few days." The dark skinned girl pointed out.

"Who are you texting?" Normani asked and Lauren rolled her eyes, "Why do you automatically assume that I'm texting someone? Maybe I'm reading." Lauren said causing Dinah to snort. "You hate reading on your phone, you prefer an actual book in front of you." Dinah pointed out and Lauren rolled her eyes, she hated that the girls knew everything about her.

"So, who are you texting Lauser?" Dinah asked, smirking as she slid closer to Lauren. Dinah reached for Lauren's phone but Lauren pulled it away, "No one." Lauren said defensively and Normani gave her a look. "If it's no one, then let us see your phone." Normani said and Lauren scoffed, "Please, my phone is private, I love my privacy, you guys know this." Lauren said, desperately wanting them to drop it and just change the subject. Dinah then rolled her eyes. "Private from the public, not us." Dinah said, "Yeah, you always let us see your phone." Normani pointed out and Lauren only sighed.

"I'm not texting anyone." Lauren said, completely ignoring what Dinah and Normani had said. "Lies." Dinah said as she folded her arms and pouted, "You're such a child, Dj." Lauren said. "Are you texting Lucy?" Ally asked, out of nowhere. Lauren shook her head and furrowed her eyebrows, "No, I haven't even spoken to Lucy since the breakup." Lauren admitted truthfully.

"Wait, if it's not Lucy, then who is it?" Normani asked, "Yeah, in all honesty we thought you've just been texting Lucy these past couple of days." Dinah said. "Wait, if you guys thought I was texting Lucy, then why beg for my phone instead of just asking?" Lauren asked in a confused tone, "Because well-" Dinah started but soon cut herself off. "Damn, I don't know." Dinah mumbled, "Yo why didn't we just ask her?" Dinah asked Normani, who only rolled her eyes in response.

"I'm gonna ask this again, so if you haven't been texting Lucy, then who have you been texting?" Normani asked curiously and Lauren only shrugged, "No one." Lauren lied. "You're such a horrible liar." Ally said from the driver seat causing Lauren to gasp. "You're supposed to be the peacemaker, not actually try to start shit." Lauren said and Ally glared at her through the review mirror. "Don't use that kind of language Lauren, and if you must know, I'm also curious about who you've been texting." Ally admitted causing Lauren to roll her eyes.

"Whatever, it's none of your guys's business anyways." Lauren said and Dinah gasped, "You're our best friend Lauren, of course it's our business." Dinah said and Lauren rolled her eyes. "Look, I've just been texting Taylor because she misses me. I mean she barely got used to having me home again." Lauren lied and Normani furrowed her eyebrows, "Well then why didn't you just say that to begin with, instead of going through all of that unnecessary shit?" Normani asked and Lauren only shrugged.

"I like watching you guys become frustrated." Lauren lied and Dinah gasped. "Rude." Dinah said as she scooted away from Lauren, causing Lauren to laugh loudly.

Lauren felt bad for not telling the girls the truth, but she panicked and didn't know how. So instead she only sighed and stared out the window.

Lauren's phone then vibrated in her lap, and she picked it up to see it was a "Kik" notification from Camila.

-

CamilaCabello: you still there Lauren?

LaurenJauregui: yeah, I'm still here.

-

A/n: I'm thinking about having the girls find out about Camren texting, in a couple of chapters. Do y'all have any ideas or requests on how y'all want the girls to find out?