11

- Thursday March 24th, 2;45 p.m -

- "D-Did I just hear you correctly?" Dinah asked, staring at Lauren. "Did you just say, that you've been texting Camila?" Dinah asked, still shocked. Lauren bit her lip nervously and all she could do was nod.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Dinah yelled loudly causing Lauren to jump. Dinah stood up and stared down at Lauren, "After all the shit she's put you through?! You're texting her?" Dinah asked again. "Lauren after she left, you cried for three hours straight!" Dinah yelled. "I-I, I know." Lauren said quietly, standing up to face Dinah. "Then why are you texting her?" Dinah asked, trying to make sense of the situation.

"I don't know, Dinah. She has this thing over me, it makes me wanna, talk to her, and see her, and- UGH." Lauren said frustratedly. "Then she's showed up at my house the other day and apologized and she was being all Camila like and I just- I don't know." Lauren said, sighing dramatically. "Wait a second, she showed up at your house?!" Dinah asked, in disbelief. "Y-Yes." Lauren said quietly, "She's gonna learn tomorrow." Dinah said angrily. "Dinah, what the hell are you gonna do?" Lauren asked uncertainly. "She's not the only person who can show up at someone's house." Dinah said angrily and Lauren gulped nervously.

-

- Friday March 25th, 9;45 a.m -

CamilaCabello: good morning, sorry I didn't reply yesterday I was busy.

LaurenJauregui: morning, and it's okay, are you alright?

CamilaCabello: of course, why wouldn't I be?

LaurenJauregui: no reason, just wondering

CamilaCabello: oh, okay. Are you alright?

LaurenJauregui: yeah I'm fine :)

-

- Camila was about to reply to Lauren's message when there was a loud knock on the door. Her family was at Disney World with Sofi, so she she was alone. Camila furrowed her eyebrows and set her phone down. There was an even louder knock and Camila stood up.

She walked downstairs as the knocking continued, she opened the door and gasped.

"D-Dinah?" Camila asked staring at the taller girl. Dinah didn't bother to answer, instead she pushed her way past Camila and into the house. Camila didn't say anything, all she did was close the door and face Dinah who was now standing a couple feet away from her.

"What are you doing here?" Camila asked, still shocked. "I know you've been texting Lauren." Dinah said in a tone of voice that Camila couldn't recognize. "S-She told you about that?" Camila asked, "Look Dinah I don't know how it happened but-" Camila tried to explain but Dinah cut her off. "I didn't come here for an explanation, I came here to tell you that you need to stop texting Lauren." Dinah said sternly and Camila only furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" Camila asked in disbelief. "It's effecting her, Camila. You're effecting her." Dinah said, "Every time you don't text her back, she gets sad; when you do text her back, she gets happy. It's like last year all over again, you're in control of all of her emotions, again." Dinah added in a loud, angry voice causing Camila to stare at her in disbelief. "It's not my fault that Lauren decided to start talking to me again." Camila said, starting to feel angry. "I don't even understand why you're so upset about it." Camila added and Dinah only scoffed.

"I can't control her emotions Dinah, just like I can't control my own." Camila said and Dinah only stared at her. "But you can, and you are." Dinah said, "Look, you hurt Lauren once, and I'm not gonna let it happen again." Dinah said, crossing her arms.