19

- Tuesday March 30th, 1;45 p.m -

Camila sat in the studio next to Charli, they were still trying to come up with a song idea. "So I heard you have a date tonight." Charli said, smirking slightly at Camila, the younger girl then looked up from her notepad and furrowed her eyebrows. "Where'd you hear that?" Camila asked curiously, "Melanie." The older girl said shrugging slightly. "It's not a date, it's just dinner with an old friend." Camila said bluntly and Charli only nodded.

"A friend that was never your friend at all." Charli said smirking, "Shut up, it's not a date Charli." Camila said and Charli nodded. "Uh-huh, so where's she taking you for dinner?" Charli asked, "I have no idea." Camila answered truthfully. "She said it was a surprise." Camila added and Charli nodded slowly, "Sounds like a date." Charli teased and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Shouldn't we be writing our song instead of talking about this?" Camila asked and Charli only shrugged, "Well do you have an idea for our song?" Charli asked and Camila nodded. She handed the notepad to Charli who skimmed over it and her eyes widened. "Camila this is fucking amazing." Charli said truthfully and Camila stared at her, "You think so? I haven't finished it yet-" Camila said but Charli cut her off. "Can I add something to it?" Charli asked and Camila nodded eagerly, "Please! That's the whole point of a collab!" Camila said smiling and Charli smiled widely.

Charli grabbed Camila's pencil and started writing, she looked up as if she were pondering something and nodded, she then continued writing. "Okay what do you think of this?" Charli asked as Camila leaned over and looked over what Charli wrote. Camila's eyes went wide, "Holy shit, I think we just wrote our song." Camila said and Charli smiled widely. "Of course we need to edit it a little, and figure out a chorus and beat, but I think Roger's gonna love this." Camila said truthfully and Charli nodded.

"What time is your date?" Charli asked, "Its not a date, but at five." Camila answered. "Why?" She asked, "Because I think I have an idea for the music and beat we can use, but Mathew won't be here till six to help us out with it." Charli said and Camila bit her lip. "I can cancel." Camila said and Charli shook her head, "No Camila you can't-" Charli protested but Camila cut her off. "Yes I can, and I am." Camila said, "I wanna be able to perform this at our radio interview on Thursday." Camila said and Charli frowned. "But I don't want you to cancel your date for this-" Charli said but Camila cut her off again.

"My minds already made up Charli, career first remember?" Camila asked and Charli frowned again, "That's completely wrong." Charli said and Camila got her phone out. "Oh god you're texting Keana and cancelling aren't you?" Charli asked and Camila didn't respond, instead she typed something in and put her phone down.

"Okay, now let's get back to work on this song." Camila said and Charli sighed in defeat, "Alright, so I have an idea for the chorus." Charli said biting her lip. "I know these lyrics are kind of sad, but I think the song should be upbeat. You know that's in right now, sad lyrics, upbeat tone." Charli said and Camila nodded eagerly. "Yes!" Camila said, "So what's your idea for the chorus?" Camila asked.

"I think our chorus shouldn't be words, it should be kind of like a remixed sound of some of our main lyrics." Charli said and Camila furrowed her eyebrows, "Like these." Charli said as she underlined some lyrics. Camila watched intently and after Charli finished Camila's eyes widened, "Dude, you are fucking amazing! An amazing genius!" Camila said and Charli smirked. "Well I mean I don't wanna brag or anything." Charli said and Camila giggled.

"Okay let's keep working on these lyrics till Mathew gets here." Camila said smiling, "Oh and text Roger, tell him we need his approval for our song." Camila added and Charli nodded as they continued working.

- Two hours later -

"Okay, I think we finally got it." Charli said tiredly and Camila nodded eagerly, "I think we got ourselves a hit." Camila said and Charli giggled. "I sure hope so, I really hope Roger likes it." Charli said and Camila nodded, "I'm sure he will. I know it's not exactly what he wanted, but I'm sure when he hears it, he'll love it." Camila said smiling and Charli smiled back at the younger girl.