23

- Friday April 2nd, 11;45 a.m -

- Camila was laying in bed, scrolling through Instagram. She was bored, and she really had nothing to do. Her curiosity got the best of her as she typed in Lauren's Instagram name. She saw the green eyed girl had three new posts that she didn't see.

Camila normally didn't go on Instagram all that much, so it was normal that she didn't see everything Lauren posted. Camila scrolled through Lauren's Instagram, and saw there was a video, it was about two minutes long.

She clicked on it and realized it was a song that she was covering. She turned up her volume and listened as the older girls beautiful voice filled her ears.

"My ambition is attractive, my aggression isn't passive." Camila furrowed her eyebrows as she watched, she'd never heard the song before. "I promise with you, the butterflies in my stomach are active; they're dancing. I'm feeling static." Lauren sang, "Wanna get closer like magnets. Your company I've been feigning', I think I've turned into an addict." Lauren sang lightly.

"I don't get high, but looking into your eyes, I'm lifted. Can we make this a tradition? Your kisses make all my doubts go away, go away, yeah." Lauren's beautiful raspy voice sang and Camila smiled. "You only show me love when it comes to the music. It's like when I feel lonely, that's when you start acting choosey." Lauren sang passionately and Camila's smile fell, turning slightly into a frown.

"I don't wanna keep playing them games, cause I feel like I'm losing. What are we doing?" Lauren sang softly as Camila continued listening, "What are we doing? What are we doing?" Lauren sang softly. "What are we doing?" She sang again. "Let me know, let me know." Lauren sang. The video ended and Camila scrolled down and saw there was another one, continuing the cover.

"Been on my grind. I know that my schedule is busy, but I always make sure I call you when I touch down in our city." Lauren sang lightly, "I'll make time because you're worth it, fall back when you don't deserve it; and I'll start losing patience." Lauren sang. "Can't you see I'm on your side? But it's killing me." Lauren sang sadly and Camila frowned, as she saw the sad expression on Lauren's face.

"Trying to make sure both of us survive. And love? I haven't got enough practice. All the ones before you were just a mistake, or just practice. So tell me what's happening." She sang, "You only show me love when it comes to the music. It's like when I feel lonely, that's when you start acting choosey." Lauren sang passionately.

"I don't wanna keep playing them games, cause I feel like I'm losing. I don't wanna keep playing them games, cause I feel like I'm losing." Lauren sang in a softer tone.

"Now I'll leave it up to you, do what you gotta do. Like the watch that I got for you, I'll give you some time; but I ain't gonna wait. No I ain't gonna wait, for you." Lauren sang gently, "For you, for you, for you, for you." Lauren sang softly. "What are we doing? What are we doing?" Lauren sang, "What are we doing? What are we doing?" Lauren sang again.

"Tell me, what are we doing?" Lauren sang the last lyric in a softer tone. The video stopped and Camila only sat there. "Well damn." Camila mumbled.

Camila's phone then vibrated, and as if on cue, it was Lauren.

Camila decided against badgering Lauren about the cover, she didn't want to upset the raven haired girl.

-

LaurenJauregui: hey

CamilaCabello: hiiiiiii

LaurenJauregui: what are you doing?

CamilaCabello: just on Instagram. Waiting for your follow back 🙄

LaurenJauregui: ugh, fine. I'll follow you back.

CamilaCabello: wait, seriously?!

LaurenJauregui: yeah.

CamilaCabello: so does this make us officially okay again?!

LaurenJauregui: not quite, but closer than before :)

CamilaCabello: I'll take it!

LaurenJauregui: are you ready for every Camren shipper to flip the fuck out?

CamilaCabello: I was born ready

LaurenJauregui: lol you're such a dork

-

- Camila sat there and giggled at the text, she was about to type a response but her phone vibrated again. This time, it was an Instagram notification.

"LaurenJauregui has followed you back."

Camila smiled widely and started typing a response to Lauren.

-

CamilaCabello: wow you actually did it, that's a shocker

LaurenJauregui: don't make me unfollow you again, cabello🙄

CamilaCabello: sorry sorry sorry sorry

LaurenJauregui: I was joking, Camila

CamilaCabello: oh yeah, sorry, lmao I can never tell ¯\_()_/¯

LaurenJauregui: I am going to delete every social media app for awhile

LaurenJauregui: you have no idea how shook we are going to have the internet

CamilaCabello: agreed, I'm deleting Instagram and Twitter as we speak

LaurenJauregui: *text

CamilaCabello: smart ass 🙄