Chapter 1

-Dream-

Im scared,  I said as he take of my shirt and kissing my neck.

Dont worry, it won't hurt a bit just relax.

No, I can't,  I grabbed my shirt and before I can run he grabbed and tossed me on the table.

You going to give me what I want by any means.

I try to fight him, but he was to strong for me. all I felt was his nasty old dick enter me. I started crying but he didn't care he continue to pound me, I started to scream he put his hand on my mouth to shut me up I was crying in pain but he didn't care, He continue to pound I saw blood coming out, he was going rough. After he ejaculated I ran to the corner and started crying, I was shaking blood in my hand

. he came next to me and said.

"This is our little secret If you tell anybody this im going to kill you, you hear me Elijah, Elijah, Elijah *it echoed*

-Reality-

Elijah POV.

Im in bed all I can hear is Elijah, Elijah. I quickly woke up to see my Mom standing by the door calling me.

"Wake up its time for church get dress" she said.

"Okay Ma" I responded.

I got up and went to the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror and i saw my eyes was red,  I guess I was crying in my sleep again.

Urgh!! I hate having that dream of being raped by the elder of the church.

I have nightmares about it all the time, try to forget it but I couldn't I was 9 years old,  im marked for life its hard to get it out my head.

My Name is Elijah Thomas I am 16 years old, im about 5"6 light  skin, Brown eyes and a smile to kill, im the lightest in my family im guessing I got it from my mom side of the family

Im not your average teenager, I mean I am but im not.

the things most teenagers are doing I can't do, because my parents arr over protective of me. they don't want me to be out their sinning,  but neither do they know im holding on to the biggest sin ever,  IM GAY..

"Hurry Up Elijah" My sister screamed from downstairs.

I took my time who she think she is? I went  in my closet and pull out my Black and purple sweater vest with my matching purple long sleeve shirt. I brush my hair and the waves came natural.

Dam, I look good, GOD created a sexy ass creature.

-ELIJAH HURRY UP WE FUNNA BE LATE- my sister screamed.

I walk downstairs and their she was portia Thomas my ugly sss sister,  nah she not ugly she like 5'6 She got nice long black weave, she slim and she had real light brown eyes. she had on this flower dress looking like 5 year old dressed her.

-Boy we funna late for church-

-So, Just because you just turn 19 yesterday dont mean you the boss of me- I answered.

-Boy I will lay your. ....

-Enough, My father answered, You guys are going to church enough of this argument whats wrong with yall??

-He started it- she said.

-well i don't care who started it get in the car now your mother and brother waiting.

I walked in the suv and their was my older brother Brandon and my mom talking. Brandon was a tall handsome looking dude,  he was 5'11 he look like me but im better looking and he was 20