Chapter 2

Elijah POV.

6:00am.

My alarm clock rung urgh only mean one thing.  school

I was a smart kid but I didn't like waking up early. x

so I went to the bathroom brush my teeth and took a shower.

went in my closet pull out my sleeveless that has a cross on it, my all black true religions, and my timberlands,  I brush my low boy haircut and my waves was sick.

"Dam I look good" I said making love to myself in the mirror.

I heard the horn outside my house,  it was Sydney.

she always pick me up for school, I quickly grab my book bag and I ran downstairs.

I got in the car and Sydney was looking at me.

"What?? I said, Nothing you just so cute who ever you end up with will be on lucky person.

-I blushed thanks girl now drive to school before we late.

she laughed and started the engine and drove off.

We got to American High School, we parked the car and decided to stay in the car for a while and talk about last night till 7:10 comes, While we was sitting down in the car a black 2013 Charger speed up towards us and parked.

Meek Mill Was Playing loud af in their car, a couple of seconds later 5 boys came out the car,  and one of those two boys  were Aaron and wyatt, the twinz. These boys never be in school or in class,  im surprise they here today? Aaron was tall around 6'2 Brown skin, tattoos  all over him looking like a newspaper he was so cute, the twin the same way I can't tell them apart at all.

"URGHHH!!!!!! I can't stand these GMN man, they nothing but pussy assess. sydney said.

GMN stands for (Get Money N*****) They were like a gang nobody can mess with them its the 5 of them T-Money, Ray Ray, Skulls, Wyatt and Aaron, these boys are vicious  man.

"Its 7:20 Elijah lets go" Sydney said as she grabbed her backpack and purse.

We got out the car and head to class.

As im in class all I could think about still was those eyes,  I never seen eyes like these before it look like they were in pain screaming to be saved, but I guess ill never who they are.

*Vibrates* I look at my phone it was from that dating App thing??

ShootEmUp3- Morning shawty.

Loverboi12 - Morning boo wassup??

ShootEmUp3 - Nun, Im In Class Bored Af Im Ready to slide back home.

Loverboi12 - lol same what school you go to??

ShootEmUp3- American High that booty ass school.

Loverboi12 - No way me 2??

ShootEmUp3 - Word, That's wassup We need to meet up man, I gotta see who I been talking to for the past months or w.e.

Loverboi12 - Sure just let me know when??

ShootEmUp3 '- After School Third floor science building at 2:56 Pm.

Loverboi12 - Sure ill be their.

ShootEmUp3 - Alright.

My heart dropped,  I can't believe im going to meet my Internet love, I hope he smart, cute, and funny just how he is behind the screen.

he might be the total opposite, I hope he dont kill me and I end up on first 48? OH JESUS TAKE WHEEL..

It was 2:20 School was over and I told Sydney what was up.