Chapter 12

-Aaron POV.

I roll over my bed and fell flat on my face 'Ouch' Dam it I screamed.

That was a long ass nap what time is it.

I check the clock I saw the time was messed up, the time wasn't Even Right it was just blinking.  -WTF- I check my phone -7:20am- MONDAY?????? OHHHH SHIT I overslept I shouted.

Elijah birthday dinner Oh shit yo,i quickly got out of bed ran to the shower and before I knew it I was dressed and out the house in 0.2 seconds.

I made that car fly to Elijah house,  I got their I seen him in shades he got inside this black Mazda im guessing that's his home girl sydney, I told him im picking him up for school today,  im guessing he mad at me.

so I followed them to school, they got their before me since I had got caught in a red light, so I parked in the back to be faster to Elijah locker to apologize.

I ran in the school to talk to him, I got to his locker he was putting his book in his locker,  so I decide to scare him.

-BOOO!! I shouted he didn't even jump or nothing he just look at me with a blank stare and no sign of emotions what so ever.

-Baby, I Know You mad at me but I just wanted to say im sorry about last night it was just. ..........Before I can finish he interrupted.

-Mindless Behavior- "Used To Be"started playing in the background as the scene goes on-

-Listen,  I don't want to hear anything you have to say anymore alright you don't have to apologize anymore because what me and you have or what I thought we had is Done, we done I don't know what your sorry ass doing here haven't you done enough to me and my fragile???

I look so confused I had no idea what was going on or what homie was talking about was I beeing dump???

-What you saying Man? I asked.

-You know exactly what im talking about, you dont have to worry about me interrupting your life and hanging with your boys anymore, Im out of your life completely now alright dont you remember bros before hos so you chose your bros and sadly I was the ho,so please spare my broken heart and just leave my FAT ass alone okay im sure someone would love my FAT ass-

Shawty what are.......He slammed his locker door and just walked away till he vanished in the crowed of students.

Did I just get dump?? this can't be happening nah, I know I miss his dinner thing but dam I just got dumped.

I was so confused I didn't know what to make of it?? man what ever idgaf fuck him

-FUCK YOU ELIJAH- I screamed.

l seen wyatt with my boys I decided to join them.

-Aye homies wait up- I shouted. where yall boys heading??

We heading to the trap Ray Ray responded.

Alright im down lets go.

-You alright bro, you look upset- Wyatt asked??

-Nahh im good lets go.

-Elijah POV-

Next day-

Its been a rough 3 days for me, ever since me and Aaron broke up I haven't been the same, I entered this deep depression stage.

My sister talking about forget him, move on, but I can't its hard to move on because im still in love with the boy still, he is my first love and its nothing I can move on from?