Chapter 18

Aaron POV.

With only 3 weeks away from graduation alot of shit was going through my mind Im 17 years old and im about to graduate soon, I was a drug dealer now Wen im not, I use to attract females now im in love with a dude.

Alot of shit been going on but that's all thanks to Elijah,  I can't thank him enough for it.

So later on that day, he came over my house he looked depress but he tried to put up a front that he was okay,  Ibe been with elijah for almost 7 monthsi know when my baby is not okay.

-What's wrong baby?? I asked

-Nothing is wrong just alot on my mind that's all but nothing to worry about love ill be okay-he answer.

-Babe?? I gave him that im not stupid look -Talk to me baby I know something bothering you baby what is it?? is it your parents??

As soon as I said that he put his head on my chest and started balling like as if someone died.

I held him tight as he cried, I hate seeing Elijah crying like this man it hurt my heart.

-They...they...hate me Aaron Especially My mother she hates me-

-They don't hate you, they just ignorant they dont understand you like I do-

-But babyl they my parents they suppose to love me no matter what man, I mean my mom basically wished I wasn't born and I die of aids I mean who says that to their own child?? like that shit hurt me so much I stayed up all night crying I have no energy left, im tired man.

-Baby, Just lay here you know Me and you we are a family Me and you idc what the world may feel about our love its About how I feel about you elijah Thomas I love you so much I promise you this things will change for us really soon I swear on my life Elijah me and you soon will have a stress free life, now take a nap on my bed, I will protect you baby.

I kiss his forehead.

I just watch him fall asleep in my arms,  he look so peaceful sleeping he so dam beautiful, a beautiful creature that god sunt to me to change my life and he did.

I promise I will protect you elijah no matter what.

Elijah POV-

I woke up it was 9pm, dam how long was I gone I know I came over here around 3 something so that means I slept for 7 hours dam

?? I turn around I saw Aaron on the computer he was looking at something but I couldn't see, as soon as I got off the bed he turned  and quickly closed the computer as if he was hiding something from me.

-What was you doing- I asked.

-Nothing baby, I was just doing something its not important.

-It  must be important since as soon as I got up you closed it and we are in a relationship theirs no secret so what was you doing??? I snapped.

He just walked over to me and kissed my forehead and told me not to worry about it, and he has food for me, he walked downstairs.

I was itching to know what he was doing, So I decided to go on the computer to see but their was a password to it.

Dam,  what could be the password??

I try multiple attempts to do unlock it but I couldn't do it.

-What are you doing?? I turn around it was Aaron at the door holding a trait of food.

-I was just. ...just.... -Looking through my stuff- he snapped.

-No I wasn't I promise- I try to defend myself.

But yet that didn't work,  we was arguing back and forth about me not trusting him,  I trust him but I just wanted to know what he was doing but he wouldn't tell me, so I just got up put my clothes on and storm out the house.

I was walking home, than I felt my phone vibrated it was Aaron calling me.

-What do you want Aaron?? I snapped.

-Back here so I can explain myself and why I was hiding what I was hiding from.

-To late now im already almost Aaron-

-Baby please,  We need to talk its important we not breaking up or nun but I just wanted to surprise you with something really big but you have to be here to see it so you coming babe!?? Say you will come back baby?? he begged.

Before I could answer I just saw a black car stopped in front of me ,my heart started racing really fast.

Three black men came out the car and told me to not go anywhere.

Like the nigga that I am I started running, -Oh My God Aaron im being chased down by 3 dudes I am scared-

- Alright baby just run and go hide somewhere Im coming right now, stay on the phone baby-

I did what he did and ran as life was on the line, wait it was.

as I was running I ran into a brick wall,  no it wasn't a brick wall it was  one of the dudes he was built like a brick wall.

I got up and I started walking backwards and I bump into another dude.

-Help, I screamed Helllpppp!!!!!!!!!!! He put the towel over my mouth I was fighting I was kicking and shit but it didn't work I was slowly fading and fading till It was nothing but darkness,  I dropped my phone.

I was unconscious all I felt was my body being carried away and put inside of a car, and started drving off.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while school and life been in the way.  But Im Back Babyssss with a Cliff hanger.
Who kidnapped Elijah and why??? Remember it could be anybody??
Comment, Comment.