Chapter 9

Elijah POV.

Shit, shit, shit, shit Im in so much trouble I thought to myself

My mother yelling on the phone she didn't even gave me a chance to speak, Her voice woke up Aaron..

-What happened baby- he said kissing my neck.

-Im in so much trouble, I was suppose to be home around 6am to make it back in time before they wake up but I didn't.

-My stroke game put lil baby to sleep huh- He joked.

-Boy this is no time to joke I gotta come up with something before she blows a gasket, she already don't trust me as it is.

-Alright, Alright I have an idea put yo clothes on.

I put back on my clothes,  and he put on his gym shorts and a t shirt and running shoes,  he took this toy fan that sprays water with him, idk why but im going along with it.

Before we got from the street to my house he stopped.

-Jump up in down 30x he said- Wait why, -Just do it yo I trust me, do you trust me??? Of course I trust you baby.

So jump 30x

So I jumped 30x as he told me.

after all that jumping I was tired, hmmm why did I jump??

-No questions lil baby he said. Before I knew it he sprayed me all over my face.

what was that for??? I yelled.

He didn't even answer my question he just said lets run to your house.

I didn't know what was going on so I ran to my house.

My mother was sitting on the porch waiting for me, she look pissed to the highest point of pistivity,  oh jesus.

I got on the porch out of breath, tired.

-ELIJAH Antwan Thomas,  Where the hell have you been I went to your room the door was lock, so Brandon pick the lock I open the door you wasn't their care to explain??? She snapped.

I didn't know what to say but As usual my boyfriend to the rescue.

-I apologize Mrs Thomas, I Called up Elijah this morning for an early Jog I didn't have nobody to jog with but As good best friend , Elijah he offered to jog with me to get me back in shape so if theirs any blame here its all on me I asked him to jog so I apologized.

Wow, even I believed that lie he good really good but I doubt my mom will fall for it.

-Oh, its no problem Aaron is it? Yeah its no problem but I just wished Elijah could of left a note to let me know I was worried that he went missing but it was just a morning jog so I cannot get upset about that- She answered.

Wow, she believed it thank you jesus, -But next time ill leave a note mom I promise.

-Okay, Because you know as a child of God you have to set an example Okay -The bible says blah, blah, blah, Thats all I heard when she started talking,  I just nodded my head. I didn't even pay her no mind.

I just agreed yes-.

She walked in the house after preaching to me.

-Dam baby thanks for coming to my rescue I didn't even know what I was going to say. I finally caught my breath.

-Nah, no problem baby when you been living the life ive been you become a real sneaky person, I will teach you to lie but make it sound so real.

-When you said you loved me was you lying?? I asked.