Chapter 4

Elijah POV.

Its Friday,  you know what that means Its the weekend and tomorrow i have my date with Aaron,  I hope we still go.

I would understand because his mom in the hospital and that's his mom nobody can take her place, but it would be nice to go on a date.

Let s see how things go throught out the day.

After school I was walking home and I heard a voice behind me.

"Aye shawty Wait up man, I turn around it was Aaron on his bike speeding behind me like a maniac.

I stopped and I had my books in my hand like a teenage girl.

"Yes may I help you sir" I said in a flirtatious

"Yeah,  shawty You can I have these two tickets for a concert tomorrow it's Kendrick Lamar I was wondering would you like to be my date.

"Hmmm ill have to think about it" I started walking away in hopes he follows me which he did.

"Please shawty,  I never begged people for nothing but you ima get on my knees and beg you because I am feeling you and I want to take you"

-hmm, okay ill go with you Aaron plus I love Kendrick Lamar.

-Really that's dope, Alright ill come pick you up at 7 since show starts at 8.

-Umm, Okay ill be ready-

He left and I could tell he was happy,  I was to but their was on big problem?? My parents will not let me go out especially to a kendrick Lamar concert,  they already think his music is the devil but telling them Im going to a concert will cause me to get re baptize again.

What am I going to do??

Later that night I called Sydney and asked what I should do??

She basically told me to lie and say im going to her house to work on a project we wanna get an early jump start on it.

Okay ima go and try.

So that Saturday afternoon I went to their room, my mom was reading her bible and my dad was flipping the channel.

*News*

Tonight,  alot of young teens are excited about tonight because kendrick lamar will be in town tonight for one night only, so get your tickets.

-Urgh, Kendrick Lamar Thats the devil play ground these kids going to why can't they attend church instead.  im glad my kids are not part of that demonic music. He said.

My heart dropped, That's where ima be later on. but I can't let them know that, urgh this hard.

-Mom, Dad Later im going to Sydney house to work on a project we wanted To get ahead start on it so can I go???

-Whats this project About- Mom ask.

-We working on......well we brain storming right now because we didn't come to an idea.

-Why can't she come here?? My father asked.

- Because, idk so can I go??

-hmmm yeah you can go but be back by 10. My dad ruled.

-10??? I thought to myself Im not coming at 10 for real he got me fucked up. I just nodded yes.

I ran upstairs and got ready and get out the house before Aaron come in front of my house and my dad start questioning me.

I wore my loyalty shirt my black skinny jeans and my Jordans.

I walk out my room,  and my mother was like you dress fancy for a project thing??