Chapter 19

Aaron POV-.

-Elijah,  Elijah elijah- I screamed on the phone but no answer all I heard was footsteps and a car screeching away.

My Mouth went dry my heart dropped I quickly called Wyatt to let him know what went down I grabbed the keys hop in the car and headed down to were elijah was at.

I got out the car and started screaming his name -Elijah, Elijah-

-Bro Thats  not going to work- wyatt said as he get out the car.

-I know I just had to try man, this can't be happening man it cant be happening we just got together and now he gone- I said.

-Bro he not gone we will find him I promise just think positive he will be back in our lives again-

-Our?? I said in shock.

-Yes our lives, I mean he is my brother and I will do anything in my power I mean our power to find him and bring him home-

Wow, my brother changed alot whats gotten into him im guessing that bullet changed his life or thats natural.

so over the past 3 days we search every where for Elijah no sign I even told my homies about elijah and they offered to help also.

Im surprise my homies didn't mind me being gay because them boys were homophobic as fuck but they didn't mind it at all.

But I didn't care If they didn't accept it ,all that was on my mind was finding elijah I hope I find him soon before I go crazier than Ive already gotten I haven't slept in 3 going on 4 days now all that I was thinking was elijah safety was he okay? Is he dead or alive? Oh my God what if he is dead? Than my whole body would shut down in other words I would die.

I walk to the front porch and sat down and look up at the sky.

Where are you Elijah??

Elijah POV. -somewhere-

I open my eyes I couldn't see nothing, I was blindfolded my hands and feet was tied up I couldn't move at all I try to move but I couldn't.

What was going on? who kidnapped me? Why ?what was their vendetta with me??

As im sitting I heard footsteps coming down stairs but I couldn't tell who it was since I was blinded, they took off my blindfold and took off the towel that was around my mouth ,when i finally saw who it was  my eyes couldn't believe who I saw

-Mom????

-Yes, This me?? she said.

-So it was you behind this? I should of known but why?? I asked

-Because you disobey me once again,  I told you to not see that boy ever again and you going to stop this non sence of you being gay but you didn't listen so I took matters into my own hands, So you are not leaving this room until you turn out the way I want you to be?? she said.

-I Am not changing for nobody I am gay and theirs nothing you can do ab. ...-slap- She slapped me so hard tears came out my eyes.

-Than stay here until you realize What you doing is not Gods way and dont worry your father knows nothing all he knows I send you to straight camp and that's how it's going to be.

-So how long do I have to stay here?? I asked.

She walked up the stairs and said -for has long as you have gay thoughts you will stay here- After she said that she walked away and locked the door.

I cannot believe my own mother hired people to kidnap me? Just because im gay? I started crying, I wish I never told her I wish she never knew maybe I wouldn't be in this situation.