Chapter 5.

Aaron POV-

I Woke up this Sunday Mornin feelin good af I had an amazing night at that concert and on top of that I made Elijah Mine And that was the best part.

but how Ima tell my homies about sudden discovery of me being gay.

I don't find my girlfriend attractive at all im sorry but its true.

My brother barged in my room and saw me smiling.

-The hell happen at that concert?? He asked as he came in my room and sat on my bed like he owns the shit.

-Nigga, First of all get off my bed- I push him off the bed.

he sat on the floor like he suppose to and second yeah things happened last night and nigha happy right now.

-Whoah what happened nigga?? he asked.

I look at him and told him -None of your business-

He gave me a stank Look all I could do is laugh.

But hey lets go the trap man a nigga bored, he said.

Okay let me go shower I got up and went to the bathroom but all that was on my mind was my bae Elijah, I just thought of him and I started smiling.

Wyatt POV-

Now I may be stupid but one thing Im not is stupid when it comes to my own twin brother,  I know he has someone new in his life and its not the girlfriend that's making him happy its a new broad, he just don't want to share with me.

Ever since we was younger he not the type to ever smile, if you look at all the baby pictures it  won't be that hard to figure out which is which.

He always the one mean mugging not one smile from him what so ever,  My mom told me when he was born he came out mad, he didn't cry one tear she thought he was a demon and still think so but now, he smiling im guessing thats why it look like its About to rain outside Aaron breaking logics and causing rain .

ima get to the bottom of this the source of him smiling

So later that day we went to the trap and met up with some of my homies.

This the place we smoke, cook crack,  we have our guns and Bitches at.

-aye yall its them twinz one of my homies yelled out.

we knew everyone in their we was greeting them.

-Aye Wyatt we got something for you Ray Ray said

the walk over to the closet and pull out three bags.

I open it and both bags had at least 10,000$ each.

being part of a gang has it perks, my niggas rob to have a better life, we didn't choose this life it chose us.

I put the bags down and started counting money and shit

after that

We was stacking weed and cocaine into a bag to go sell until??

Aye, Aye niggas code Ocho code ocho.

Thats the code for police in the area,  we know the drill.

We got the stuff and start hiding them in the storage, We ran outside and all we heard was freeze.

the a cop said. me and Aaron had plan just in case this happen, we look at each other and he winked.

-Shit, Ruun Nigga- He screamed. I took off, than he took off.

I was running for my life the cops was on dead on tail,  GOD HELP ME I pleaded and luckily he answered my prayers I found this Alley and I ran to it and hid hehind a dumpster. I was catching my breath it felt like I was doing a marathon dam im tired, I look up I saw Aaron ran by and the cops behind him, dam I hope he dont get caught, I ran home in hopes he will get their Aaron smart he will figure it out

Elijah POV-

After church me and my family went out to eat I wasn't really into it.

I was upset about last night and the way my dad reacted.

I was eating but I wasn't into it everyone else was laughing but I was quiet.

-Elijah what's wrong?? My mother asked.

I look up and I look at my dad I look back down. --Nothing-

I just dont want to be alone.

-Son, I Want to aplogize for the way I reacted and that I slap was uncalled for son I just want the best for you and don't want you to fall in the life of sin- he preached.

-Dad, Listen I am a teenager I need my freedom to enjoy my life by not going out will not stop me from sinning.

-I understand son, So We can come to understanding that you will have freedom but be by home a certain time can you do that you know I don't like to talk much so can we agree on that??

-Yeah, I can do that- I said Smiling.

I was happy He gave me freedom now I can be with Aaron.

just as I said his name I saw him run by the restaurant and 5 cops behind him.

What was going on??? I thought to myself

-See what im talking about Son criminals like him gets me worried he needs to be saved or ima enjoy seeing dudes like him rot in jail, BUT GOD BE WITH HIM...

When my dad said that my stomach turned, That criminal is my boyfriend but they dont know that I pray he dont get caught. I have to speak to him ASAP and get to the bottom of this.

Later that night I told my parents im going jogging,  but I wasnt I went to Aaron house to see if he good.

When I reach his house he was already outside.

-Aye shawty wyd here??? he asked.

-I was in the neighborhood and decided to come and snap on you.

-For what bruh??

-Because,  I saw you being chased by the police today why?? I said crossing my arms together.

-Because I was dope dealing nigga, I have to do what I gotta do to make a living im your bae but I need to hustle man so don't you come here judging me lil homie- he answered.

-Im not here to judge you im just worried I don't want you to rot in jail I want you to better your life stop selling dope- I said.

-How?? Im not smart enough for school im dumb school aint for me yo im not book smart im street smarts my family said im stupid and worthless so the street is my life.

-You are smart you not worth less you are priceless you need help,  Better yet ima help you since you my boyfriend im going to help you. I said

-You will do that!!!!!

-Yes, Ima tutor you and help you so you can graduate next year and go to college-

-Iiight bruh I gotchu-  he smiled.

I look at him I can tell he was happy that he getting help he pull me to his porch and hugged me.

-Nobody home??? I asked.

-Yeah my brutha home that's it why?. he answered me.

-Just asking babe.

He look me in the eyes and told me thank you, I will try my best baby I promise.

that made me smile, he got closer to me and he put his lips on my lips.

his tounge was dancing with mine dam I love his lips, I was kissing him all my stress was gone,  he smell so good I put my arms around his shoulder as he grabbed on my butt he was kissing me and biting my bottom lip.

we didn't even notice t the door open.

-WHAT THE FUCK??????

I Turn around it was wyatt at the door in shock

-SHIT - AARON Said

-Scene faded-

Oooo wyatt caught Aaron what you think going to happen???
The drama has just begun stay tune.

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT VOTE.
excuse the errors.