Chapter 8

Aaron  POV

After I had left Elijah crib,  I called Nancy to come over to get me some.

I had my urges I couldn't hold anymore.

As a slider she came through for real.

my parents wasn't home, so I took her to the couch, and started rubbing her thighs, she look me in the eyes and started kissing on my neck.

it felt so good, she started playing with my dick, stroking it up down -I started moaning - Ohh Elijah-. I caught myself, Dam did I say what I thought I said??

-Elijah??? Who is Elijah she asked as she took her hand of my hard rock dick.

I sigh, look Nancy I can't do this anymore I have to be complete honest with you,  umm I can't be with you no more.

-What why?? She said in a sad voice.

-Oh, don't be sad its just I fell in love with someone else someone who makes me happy.

-So I didn't make you happy?? you was just using me??

-No Nancy u did but it wasn't enough I care for you that's why im, telling you now so I won't lead you on anymore im sorry forgives?? I asked

-Yeahh I forgive you im not that mean Im hurt but Im glad you told me boo no hard feelings babes.

Wow I thought she would be upset but she took it Better than I expect.

-So Elijah is that person right?? she asked.

-Yeah,  but idk I try making love to him but he wouldn't let me I touch his thighs he kept jumping like he was scared.

-Maybe he was, maybe he was nervous have you tried talking to him and ask him whats wrong???

-Yeah but he wouldn't tell me, Okay maybe something happened to him you don't know but instead of getting mad  try talking to him again show him you care.

She was right,  ima make things right I thanked her and gave her a big hug.she may not be my girlfriend but she can be my best friend now.

The next day after school I went over to his house to talk,  when I got their he was sitting on the porch with his headphone on looking into the3 horizon, he look so cute.

he didn't even realize I was behind him.

-SURPRISE!!!!!! I yelled.

he jumped up as if something bit his ass.

I was laughing when he fell down in the floor, 

-That's not funny you dick head- he said as he dust himself off.

What are you doing here???

-I came here to talk and listen to you, and understand where you coming from-

-What we got to talk about??? -Baby, you know why won't you have sex???-Its a long story he said.

I pulled a chair next to him and sat down, Im all ears babe.

-Sigh, Well its not that I won't have sex with you its just. ........when I was 9 years old I was raped by the elder of the church,  I was traumatized.

he raped me to the point I was bleeding and i still have nightmares about it im still hurt that it happened, I want to make love to you Im just not ready im scared.

-Dam shawty, im sorry that happend to you now I understand why you didn't want to but why didn't you say anything baby???

-Because, I saw tears falling from his eyes, It hurt so much it still hurt to my heart that I lost my innocence so young,  I try so hard to forget it but I can't when I look in the mirror I still see the flashback of what happened.