Chapter 20.

Elijah POV.

-Donnavon White, Alyssa Bryana White, Come downstairs Your friends here to see yall before we head out to miami for spring break. -I screamed-

I was packing my suitcase for miami its been 7 years since I stepped foot in Miami, me and Aaron ran away together when we was 17 years old now he 25 and im 24 and guess what?? We are happily married to each other. He proposed to me when I was 19 years old and got married 6 months after I Am Now Elijah Thomas-White.

but before we got engaged at 18  i decided i wanted a baby since we was stable money wise and I had a job, and Aaron was playing football he Was going to get sign real soon so he had little money coming in , we had serogate mother gave birth to our beautiful baby boy Donnavon he is now 7 years old and our daughter Alyssa who is 6 years old

Those kids are my passion in life I don't know what I would do without them they are precious diamonds.

Before I knew it they ran downstairs as fast as they can and ran outside as if the house was on fire to their friends Britney and Brandon Miller that was on the porch waiting to say goodbye.

They were kids of a gay couple who live across the street Terrance and Kendal The Miller's, I think they just move in the neighborhood not to long ago but they are nice people,  especially kendal he is sweet he gave us advice on marriage and how to keep our love strong when they met us, alot of shit they went through but they still standing and im so happy to see that, because we went through similar stuff but nobody was trying to take my man, now see Aaron I don't play About him I will put a bullet in a bitch temple about him he is mine.

Our kids are about the same age they attend the same school and they were the closest of friends and they have a older son Anthony who is 11 he the cutest little boy ever he going to be a heartbreaker, and especially coming from a 2 father household and terrance and Aaron have alot in common while me and Kendal have alot common.

-Kids aint ready yet?? Aaron asked as he carry his bag downstairs.

-no they saying their goodbyes they should be done in a few where's wyatt?? I asked.

-He should be coming with sydney really soon oh speak of the devil here they come now.

Heres the funny part When sydney move up here with us we wasn't expecting her to have her baby so early it was only 8 months she gave birth to a baby boy name nelson (6) he healthy and happy and cute as hell just like his mama but after that wyatt took over and started taking care of the baby and helping sydney with the baby and over time sydney grew feelings for wyatt and they I guess now engaged to be married in the summer they moved into a condo about 10 minutes away from our house but yet they always late for some reason I do not understand. .

I'm happy to see my best friend found love and she happy.

-Aye is yall going or nah?? Wyatt shouted from the mobile home.

-Ask me again why we let wyatt talk us into getting a mobile home- Aaron laughed as he dragged our bags Outside.

I just shook my head I dont know Because I really didn't know.

-Come on kids its time to-  I said as I lock the doors.

I watch them hug each other and said their goodbyes.

-Dont worry We will be back Saturday you guys ,until then yall can Skype and call each other alright-

-They shook they're heads and gave me a hug. aww they love me.

After all said and done we got inside the mobile home and was headed to miami.

After hours of driving we finally made it to miami thank the lord above.

We Made it to the hotel where we was staying at it was a beautiful hotel (Blue fountain).

We each had our separate rooms, the kids crash as soon as they laid on the bed.

I got back to our room and I snuggled up with my man, he put his arms around me as we watch movies.

I was horney so while he was watching tv I went under the sheets and started sucking his dick.

-He moaned- Dam baby keep going -He moans- Ooohh yeah.

I was sucking for a good minute until he grabbed me and bent me over

-No time for foreplay baby- he said

before I knew it his stiff dick when in me -I yell out a moan- I try not to moan loud but I couldn't stop that dick was good - Ahh Oohh Yeah give it to me baby ahhhh- I moaned

After 45 minutes of doing the nasty I fell asleep, dick was good.

-Next Morning-

I woke naked my body was numb from last night, I checked the time it was 10am, the kids probably still sleep, so I didn't even think about it I got up and started stretching naked , the door opened

-Elijah get up.......aaahhhhh elijah naked- Sydney screamed in laugher.

I jumped in the bed and covered myself with the sheets.

-Bitch the fuck you doing here??? I screamed

-We was just getting ready to go the mall we was waiting on you sleeping Beauty- she said as she smiled,  I guess you got some last night cause this room a mess and you have a hickie om yo ur neck Nasty.

-Girl bye ill be ready in 30 minutes. I snapped

she left the room laughing,  like shit was funny.

I ran to the shower took a long shower, got ready and we was out to the mall.

As we driving Donnavon was making sex noises, making fun of my moan.

I guess he heard me last night oh well I laughed at least he know what sex is..I blame wyatt words to the wise im never letting my kids get watched by wyatt again he nasty.

We got to the mall wyatt and sydney went their way while me and my family went our way.

The kids saw the play area and quickly ran to it,  they didn't even realize they left us behind

Aaron started laughing his ass off like shit was funny.

-Aaron go check on your kids while I go get coffee for us since you find stuff funny.

he followed the kids inside the play area while I walked to the coffee shop that was across from the play area.

I waited 10 minutes for 2 coffees i was upset, I was heated.

After all this time waiting,the man finally gave me the coffee, as I turn around to leave I bump into this man and my coffee fell so did this books

I didnt even pay attention to who he was..

-Oh Gosh I Am so sorry sir- I said as I picked up his books,  thank God they wasnt wet.

I picked up the books and I rose up slowly here you go......pause-

Elijah????

My eyes widen when I finally realize  who that was.

Dad?????

-Scene faded-

A cliff hanger again, I said this was going to be my last chapter but I had ideas at the last minute.

so what you think? Did you guys notice any familiar  characters in this chapter?? -0

and after 7 years of not speaking to his parents what do you think will happen??

COMMENT, COMMENT VOTE.

MY NEXT CHAPTER IS MY FINAL ONE!!!!!