Chapter 13

Sydney POV-

Having my best friend depress is not a good feeling, I remember going through multiple heartbreaks he was their for me he made me smile.

now its my turn to make him smile, so I decided to take him to this gay club b all CuckSucker (Name is funny huh) What's the best way to get rid of an ex memory but to get a new man, Me I don't need a man I just need to have fun not drink but but dance with the queens I live for the gays hunny.

So that night  I went to pick up Elijah and my other friend AmbrielLe so we can go party like queens.

We reach the club, we handed our fake ID's and we was ready to party.

Elijah was scared that we would get caught but we didn't.

the id are realistic af even I thought it was real.

So we got inside the club as usual it was Packed.

The Packer the better -Alright, Elijah We here bitch now let's have fun with the queens I said twisting like a queen.

-Nah, im not in the mood to dance I just want to be alone- he snapped.

-Listen Bitch, You are here to dance and enjoy your self dam it loosen up shake your booty and make it pop- I answered him.

After 5 minutes of arguing with that queen,

He looked at me and finally gave in, before I knew it Elijah was dancing on some boy And it wasn't the normal dancing,  it look like the only thing they was missing was the bed.

I laughed it was nice to see him dance and have fun for a change, he came next to me, and started twerking on me and I was enjoying every moment of it.

-Back that ass up- I said as he back that up on me I was in control.

The night was so much fun, I made out with a girl I must say it was awesome.  Wait? Did I really like kiss a girl and I liked it???

Wyatt POV-

I walked in the house,  looking for Aaron we had plan to go to the trap with the boys. I walk into his room their he was Again crying like a little bitch again.

-Bro get up man this is like the third day you been crying man its time to move on man-

-Nah, I can't move on I can't move at all not until I get Elijah back in my life.

-But he not coming.......back.

As soon as I said that he bust out crying again,

-I miss elijah he started crying to himself

what have I done?? He showing emotions for someone that must mean he was really in love with Elijah and I messed that up?? Dam, I gotta fix this.

I don't know how it will work but I will set up something.

later on that night I texted Elijah in my phone to tell him meet me at the house.

He showed up as told, he walked in with an attitude.

-Okay, I'm here what do you want?? he snapped.

-Wait right here I ran upstairs and grabbed Aaron he was wrapped up in a sheet looking a hot mess.

When he saw Elijah, he dropped the sheet.

-The hell you doing here- he snarled.

-I was invited heartbreaker- Elijah fired back.

They was going back and forth for a good minute all I heard was Bitches, hos, Heartbreaker, liar, fuck nigga blah blah blah blah.

-You broke us up-  Elijah snapped.

-No I didn't,  you did you dumb ass bitch- AARON Yelled

-BITCH??? Now im a bitch I was fat now im a bitch?? Okay ill show you bitch- Elijah took off his shoes.

-Bring it on lil nigga ill beat your,..........

-ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! I screamed.

IT WAS ME, ME, IM THE REASON WHY YALL NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE.

-What?? They said in unison.

-It was me Im the reason why yall broke up-

-What are you talking about?? Aaron asked.

-Well, its actually a pretty funny story I pretend to be you and went on a date with elijah and broke up with him pretending to be you so You can spend time with the boys isn't that funny- I laughed.

I was laughing but Aaron was angry as hell I saw his eyes turn into hate and anger towards me.

-Bro, I know you mad but im so so sorry about it all.... where are you going???

5 minutes later he came back downstairs but he was shaking he had something in his hand.

-YOU Ruined me, My own brother,  my own blood Will ruin my happiness- He said shaking and trembling out of anger.

-Bro I said I was sorry and what are you doing with that gun???

To make you feel the pain I felt those days you caused ITS YOUR FAULT,  ALL THIS TIME I BLAME MYSELF THINKING I DID SOMETHING WRONG BUT ALL THIS TIME IT WAS YOU, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS BEHIND IT ALL, YOU SNAKE. ....

-I know but put the gun down please- I begged.

-Yeah, Please Aaron we can just talk please put the gun down.

He looked at me with so much hate and I deserve every bit of it

he started to walk towards me.

Aaron, NoNo, No Please im sorr...........

-SHOT FIRED!!!!!!!!! -Bam-

scene faded.

Oh My God???? Comment comments leave your thoughts
I know this was short but im working on more drama filled Chapters for yall so comment,  vote ♥♥♥♡♡♡