Chapter 7

Elijah POV.

I lay on the floor thinking am I dead? All I hear is Elijah, Elijah, Elijah.

-Jesus??? Is that you? I open my eyes and all I saw was broken glass and Aaron on top of me asking me was I okay?

I got up I saw the bullet was 1 inch away from getting me but the bullet got stuck on this poster thing behind me.

-Bae you okay- Aaron asked. yeah im fine baby thanks for asking who was that?? I asked as I clean myself up.

-I don't know but im having a feeling those same niggas who shot my moms is probably didn't do enough damage so they coming for more blood- Wyatt answered.

I look outside and I saw something on the floor, we walked outside and it was a picture of me, Aaron, wyatt at the dinner table and it marked -Target-

My heart dropped As soon I saw I was a target For what? I didn't do nothing to nobody why am I target.

Aaron saw I was worried he tap my shoulder, and I saw his eyes look different it look angry, and hungry for blood.

-Babe,  listen don't worry about this target shit just know I will protect you no matter what I can't let anybody harm whats mine and they won't get away with this I promise on my life lil nigga.

I saw in his eyes he cared for me, I was falling for a bad boy.

how can something that so bad be so good.

I know my parents will not only have a heart attack about me being gay but Once they found out its a criminal im falling in love with it, my life is over. But I can't leave him im in love with this boy, looking at him just turns me on oooo he so sexy.

Later on that night I called Sydney and told her what happened and I think I might be in love with Aaron.

she was so happy to hear I am in love well might be in love.

I lay in bed just thinking about him he all I can think about.

-My phone vibrated I look it was him,

-Message-

Idk if you are sleep but just know I will protect you from what ever this is my promise to you baby, I can't imagine my life without you Sleep tight Baby see you tomorrow for my tutoring good night =)

My heart smiled when I read that, I giggled like a little girl and just put the phone by my heart and smile some more.

Next Day It was early release I didn't go to school I stayed home because it was a waste of time,  and my none of my family members were home.

I was lonely until I heard a knock on my door, I ran downstairs and it was Aaron.

I jumped in his arm I was so happy to see him, my nigga came to see me.

-I miss today lil shawty- he said holding me still in his arm.

-I miss you more babe- I kissed him some more,  urgh those lips I couldn't get enough of it.

He took me to the couch he started kissing my neck, I let out a deep moan I never had a man touch me so good I felt his hand go down in my pants,  I jumped.

-Are you okay- He said.  Yeah im fine just nothing, I continue to kiss him so more and after 2 minutes of kissing his hand went in my pants I jumped again.

-bruh whats wrong?? You don't want to make love to me?? He said.

-No, I mean yeah I want to make love to you but??

-But what?? He asked.

-Nothing.

-Why you keeping secrets from me man I thought I was your man we been together for almost a month well its been a month,  I trust you why dont you trust me?? He said.

-Baby, I trust you its just I can't say.

-Its fine, he got up and took his phone and started walking towards the door.  Baby wait please don't go im sorry.

-Nah, Its cool you don't have to trust me ive open up tp you about my issues I dealt with but you can't trust me it's fine.

As soon as he finished snapping my parents walked in.

My father saw Aaron and his eyes was Like -Who df is this nigha-

But he didn't actually say it

-Son, Who is this?? my father asked, This is Aaron he a friend im tutoring and helping with his school work.

-Oh Okay, Nice to meet you Im pastor Thomas and this is lady Thomas And my two other kids portia and Brandon.

-Nice, to meet yall but I have to go catch yall later.

he stormed off the  door without even looking back.

I knew he was angry at me but I just couldn't tell him I was raped,  its hard to tell him I want to but I can't.

-Your friend is quite the gentle man my mother said sarcastically.

yeah, he was stress about calculus no biggie.

I didn't want to answer no more questions I just went up to my room and cried, I think I might have ruined the best thing that's ever happened to me. I try calling him no answer, I try texting no answer,  I got so frustrated I toss my books on the floor.

-Whoah, Whoah whats the Tea?? Portia Said as she walked in my room.

-Nothing just get out my room- I snapped.

-Bro, whats wrong??? she said as she sat next to me.

-Sis, idk what to do anymore I can't hold on to what ive been holding on to anymore-.

-What is it?? she asked.

-Portia, That wasn't A friend I was helping with school he is.......my..boyfriend im gay-

-Okay???

-Okay just okay?? I asked.

-Yeah, I knew you was gay I was just waiting on you to tell me im not stupid,  and plus the way that boy was mad it couldn't had been calculus it had to be relationship issues been their done that bro.

-Please don't tell mom and dad please.

-I won't tell I promise your secret safe with me but you have to fix what ever issue you and buddy had I can tell you in love.

-Yeah im in love with him, But how do I fix it?

-just be yourself and open up to him bro.

She was right I had to tell him and I will but how can I tell him when I have a curfew?? 

When everyone was sleeping I snuck out the back door and ran to his house, I got to the house I saw the lights was still on.

I was About to knock on the door, but I heard him talking, I look at the Window I saw Aaron hugging on some girl.

Who was she?? They was hugging real seductively.

I didn't want to interrupt so I just walked back to my house.

Turn off my phone and just layed their thinking heavy.

who was that?? Was he getting pussy from her since I didn't want to give it up?? I hope not

alot of questions was popping in my head,  but I pray it wasn't true.

Who was the girl aaron was with??
Do you think he cheated??
Comment, vote.